4.Saviour's

-The other perspective-

KABOOM!!

The building caught on fire and soon collapsed, I looked at my comrads and Gave a large grin "Nice work fella's" i watched as the building collapsed i chuckled "Take that ya brain eatin' suckers" travish took a swig from his Scotch and Wiped his mouth, laughing with me "so...what next fella's" I said looking at my comrads, "we should return to the safe zone, people are counting on our Find" Mikhail said as he Carried the bag that was filled with items we hoarded from the previous zombie infected building, "Lets move out maggots"

I look back at the falling building "yeah sure let's go" but as we walked, the sound of a flare going off caught our attention, "What was that" Mikhail turned around seeing the smoke from the flare.
"Dunno" I ran to the edge and looked down seing a hoard of infected People chaseing a survivor, my eyes widened "Ey ey guys there's a freakin survivor !!" I yelled "we have to get to them before those commie Brain suckers get to them," Jane said "Right, lets go help them" another flare was fired meaning it was a distress. I grabbed my Radio "yo laurence" I waited for the Aussie to repond.

"Whot is it mate?"

"We found a freakin surviour we're gonna go help em' get 'er as fast as ya can alright" the rest of my comrads had already went down the building, I ran after them "Got it made see ya in 5" I put down my Radio and Got out my pistol getting ready for the up coming fight.

.
..
..
.

-back to the original perspective-

The girl hugged her knees to her chest, the gasmask was off her face, as she had lost all hope, no one was coming to save her, she saw her life flashed before her eyes as the infected climbed almost reaching her. Suddenly the sound of a gunshot could be heard from a distance the girl looked up, her face was stained with tears as a tall skinny man wearing a cap stood there, a gun in hand that pointed to the sky. The infected looked at him and groaned.

He had a smile on his face as he lowered his hand, and at that moment, all the infected Rushed towards him. The girl looked at the man wide eyed as he stood there, as the infected got closer....

the man looks at the girl and Snapped his fingers, as three men Ran forward, and began Bombing and gunning down all the infected that came towards them.

She looked at the sight dazzed, suddenly a hand grabs her by her shoulder, the smell of Rotten flesh filled her nostrils as the infected pushed her down and tried to bite her, The girl tries to fight back the infected from biting her, when a bat came to contract with the infected's face, sending it flying.

"Hey ya alright?" The girl looks up and saw the young man from before, her (E/C) eyes met with his Soft blue one's "Hey...hey ya listenin' to me?" The guy was now crouched down and their faces inches away from each other.

The girl snaps out of her thoughts and Shook her head "i-I'm fine" the guy held out his hand for her to take, which she held as the man helped her up her Feet "Oh..here" he Gave her the bat she carried "thanks" she replied her face turning into a slightly pink hue from embarrassment.

The tank began to wobble "Oh Fuck!" The man Cussed as the infected began to pile up and began to push the Tank to its side, "Hold on Toots" The man quickly picked her up and jumped just In front of gunfire battle between his Comrads and the infected. The girl terrified, closed her eyes and clinged onto him...

"Hey...ya alright?" She heard his voice,slowly opening her eyes, he looked down at her, and placed her down to her two feet, they were now behind the raging War between the survivours and the undead. "SCOUT WHERE IS SNIPER" the man wearing an overlylarge helmet screamed at the man supposedly named 'scout'.

"I don't know!!" He screamed back as he took his radio out of his pocket "Yo Laurence where ya at were in deep water over 'ere" scout said as he pulled out his pistol pointing it at the girl, the girl's eyes widen as he pulled the trigger Hitting the infected behind her.

"ya bloody mongrels blew up the Bloody road...im circlin' around"

"Hurry I am running out of bullets" the large man with the russian accent said "Hold ya bloody horses mate oim goin as fast as oi bloody can!" The man with an Australian accent screamed through the radio.