Chapter 3

Weeks later me and the boys got along pretty well we hung out every day after school. Me and Austin were the closest . The boys ask me to stay with them the whole day even sleep at austins house with all of them, so i didnt want to be mean  so i said yes. I got ready becuz we are going  to watch a scary movie . I was ready and i waited for them out side the finally came austin came out and opened ne the car door . i smiled and he smirked ,we got there and alex got the tickets. austin went to get himself a icee mern while robert was rapping and zach and i stayed quiet .we got the tickets and austin came , we got seats and alex sat next to me . during the movie i got scared so alex hugged me .

Alex got up and took me out the theater room we got out and he ask me if i was ok , i said yes . He kissed my cheecks and i smiled the movie was about to end so we waited for the others . We played in the arcade and then the boys came out we got to austins house and went in we all got on our phones... Austin was bored so he told us to play truth or dare. So he prepared everything  , When he was done they told me to go first so i picked a paper and open it it said dare: i dare u to kiss the person in your right  for 4 mins

I Looked to my right and it was austin he got the paper and smirked and read it out loud . i look at alex and he looked sad , so then me and austin kissed after that i felt butterflys in my stomach on no I'm not catching feeling.! it kept on going . then i paused the game i texted alex to meet me in austin room. when he got there i ask him if he was okay he said ye but i knew he was lieing to me i told him to tell me the truth. he said he wasnt i told him wat was wrong but he changed the subject  and told me that we got to get down . we went down and i was a little mad at alex  so i ignored him . when we finished the game we decided to go to sleep..