3

Y/n's pov.
"My mom isn't here at the moment" Izuku says closing the door. "...does your mom know I came?" I ask looking at him as he leans against the door. "Uh no" he says. "Izuku not telling his mom about a girl coming over? Rebel" I say slowly crossing my arms.

"It will just be quick!" "I'm joking" I say and he relaxes a little bit. I took a look around "Katsuki told you about me not wanting to go to UA didn't he" I say with my back turned. I heard a little gasp or maybe it was a whimper? "W-why would Kacchan do that?! He hates me-!!" He yells. "So he did.. Ok lets talk" I say sitting on his couch.

He took a seat looking at me. "UA doesn't seem like my spot. I'm quirkless why bother going somewhere if I can't do anything" I say and he looks down. "He also told me about you not being quirkless.. Your arm healed looking new. Y/n your not quirkless" he says. "Fine I don't think I'd be a hero" I say.

(My god "hero" almost auto corrected to "star-donut")

"You'd be a great hero" he says looking up. "I almost killed us when we were kids. Would a hero do that?" "We were young" he says "we still are" I say resting my head on my palm. "Plus why does my future matter to you?" I ask. He leaned back a bit. "When I was little I admired all might I still do but when I imagined myself being a hero I imagined you there as well with me" he says.

"What about Katsuki" "...well" he says. He imagined me as a hero? Its normal.. He's a fanboy anyway. "What do I seem like as a hero" I say and he looks up. "You had a proud smile" he says. I normally don't smile much mostly since in usually alone. "Please be a hero... With me" he says. With him. Wow. "Be a hero? Only so people can trust me putting their own lives into my hands? And if I mess up... Do I need such guilt" I say and he looks like he's processing it.

But.. It would give me an advantage to learning about the soon to be new pro hero's.. Ok. "Ill be a hero only if you don't take it next level with this stuff kinda isn't much fun when you get out of control being the fanboy you are" I say and he nods a smile spreading on his face. He looks like he wants to jump up and scream.

"I'm leaving but you owe me ice cream" I say and I hear him promise. As soon as I close the door I hear him yell 'yes' through the door. Ok...

·×·

I knock loud. Hearing yells this normal though. "Katsuki get the door!!!" "You get the door You lazy old-!!" "Don't you finish that sentence young man!!!" The door opens to Katsuki.

"Did I just almost hear you call your own mother old?" I say leaning back. "No you shut up why are you here?!" He says raising his voice. "I've change my mind, a little cinnamon bun begged for me to be a hero so guess what" I say and his expression changes. "I told you I didn't want you going to UA!" He yells.

"I didn't say I'd go to that school but what ever floats your boat, looks like I'm going to UA" I say. "Ill explode you into pieces!!" "Katsuki stop yelling!!!" His mother yells. "Come at me explodo boy" I say and his hands show little sparks. "..You took to long I'm leaving now bye" I say turning around to walk away.

I heard him growl while shutting the door- ok slamming it only to hear his mom yell.

·×·

I open the door to see my mom cooking. "Mom. Dad." I say and they turn their head to me as I close the door. "Yes?" My mom says. "I wanna go to UA and become a hero" I say and my dad looks surprised while my mom looks scared. My mom never liked the idea of me becoming a hero since it was the moms job to protect her young..

My dad though wanted this but seeing me change he didn't really expect it anymore. "That great y/n.." My mom says looking a bit sad. "That's strange.. You change your mind so suddenly? Did Izuku have a part in this?" My dad says. "No.. I just can't seem to find out what I wanna be except a hero" I say.

"Well im proud of you either way" he says. "Dinner is almost done" my mom says. "Okay" me and my dad say at the same time. Oof a hero.

·×·

So sudden but when will she become the villain? Soon.

Byee