A Plan to Escape

I asked Makayla  to run away with me, away from this horrible place. We both were pacing back and forth and asking yourself how are we going to pull this off.

        We were asking yourself Were, How, and When.....

1st Were.  Into the woods where no one could find us.

2nd How.  Through the passage way in the kitchen.

3rd When. Midnight as soon as possible like tonight.

        Before I left, you know before I was taken to the orphanage after the 911 incident. I grabbed a old wooden box that my mom told me about. she gave me a necklace with a key on it when she told me about the box. I never knew what it what it was for,but now I know. The box had a key hole and the key fit perfectly. It had $300 in it.

      My mom always believed in do what ever you need to make you and others happy.  I knew what I was going to do with it. I was going to buy a month worth of food and supplies for me and Ryan. The rest I am going to donate to other family's that are suffering from the 911 disaster. It makes me feel good that I can do what my mom believed in. I think everyone shod have a saying to keep them moving and motivated to b  the best they can be,just like I did when my mom passed away.