RULES!

Ok....ummmmmm so this is the first time I have done rules soooo... yeaaah. Sorry if dey suck XD.

1. Dislike the cat, not the roleplayer!

      This is the first and most important rule guys! Hating or disliking the roleplayer is just flat out rude! Please do not hate on the roleplayer in any way shape or form! I can, and will, kick you out of the roleplay if I gat any reports of bullying!

2. Forms of speaking!

      If you are speaking roleplayer-roleplayer please speak in ' ( )'. If your cat is thinking anything use the // ur cattos thoughts //. First pass is what numbers I missed, backwards. High pets to lowest.

4. Please wait to be accepted.

     It is really annoying when people just start to roleplay when they have not been accepted. Please wait for me to accept you. Thanks!

5. Ask the people roleplaying if you can join first, before you just jump in!

      I know some people are annoyed by people that just jump in in the middle of an important scene and break it or something like that, so I'm adding this rule! Second password is what time zone you are in. I need this so I know when people are on. :3

7. Cussing and smut!

      Yes, I am fine with this but use cat curses. For example, Mouse-brain, fox-heart, mole-face, and so on. Smut, please keep it at a minimal, and take any excessive stuff to the PM. PM me if one of your cats did the *OOF* and tell me if they are kit-bound.