chapter 5

Fists are thrown around, The evil scientist of a hedgehog found us. My father Shadow is fighting useing chaos spears to drive them off. I used my strength against them trying to stop them from taking us away. My sister already ragged, her fur of red, and her eyes change of color that means rage. Claws and razor sharp teeth are shown. She was bigger than her usual size. She kicked butt! Now to me, i had to many people running at as if they wanted my life. I stomped and cracks filled the floor of the earth. Men fell through, they screamed in pain. A green male hedgehog fell. His name was Toxic the dark hedgehog. Then i felt an arm wrap around my body lifting me off the ground, Katlyn's men and women fell through the pits of the unknown. Now she was only down to herself Oneye, and Tim, his family help us like Toxiey and Fang and Death, My and Sarah's father took them in becuase Toxic was having a hard time finding a new home for his family and him, during this time I call them sister and brothers.

Scourge had me in his right arm. He swore to father to help protect us. He didn't seem to be to happy about it. The a redish brown fox grabbed Sarah, the fox's name is Fiona, she wears a all leather outfit, she had calmed Sarah down with a tune that was hummed in her ear. Sarah's fur turned back to Mother's coat. She shranked to her normal size. Fiona swepted her up and jumped on the roof and same as Scourge. Then a deep voice yelled "CHAOS BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and a white light appered blinding everyone. Katlyn was the only one standing. Her face showed fear in our strong, enreaged father. "KATLYN I'M SICK OF YOU TESTING ON ME!! STOP!!! I HATE WHEN YOU TEST ON ME AND MY FAMILY , I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU KILLED MY WIFE. YOU'RE JUST SCARED OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. AND I KNEW YOU HAD A CRUSH ON ME FOR YEARS NOW!!! I'M TOO OLD FOR YOU!! STOP HURTING ME AND MY FAMILY!!! STOP STALKING MEEE!!! I HATE THAT!!! LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER!!!!!! LEAVE THE GIRLS ALONE FOREVER!!!!!!!! JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!" he yelled, his crimson red eyes showed no fear, but piour angier.

Katyln eyes widened and her body was in shocked and is fear was shown throughout her entire body. Then tears poured from her eyes and she ran off in sadness. I was proud of my daddy for standing up for us and himself. I smiled and clapped in glee. "Looks like stripes had enough of that bitch for sure." Said Scourge with a criminal smile added to his face. He continued to carry me in his arms. Then Papa came on the roof to see me and Sarah; to see if we where ok.

"They you guys ok?" He asked worriedly.

We all nodded, but daddy wanted mama back, I knew he would turn sad soon from all of this madness. So I stayed quiet.

After all things calmed down we lived in a small shack. It had a hug bademant that tails and sonic helped build. So, it wasn't really a shack I guess. But I called it home. I wanted to stay away from all the scary things like kaiteln and her team. Team power. Those memories haunted my mind. I started to cry, not because of sadness. No, the madness, and fearfulness I was born in to. What am I? Who am I? Will I die? What measures will father go through to keep us safe? Will we be testesld on again?

"Shadra, it time to sleep." Said the deep voice startling me.

I looked to see who it wade. It wasn't father. It was a dark red echdina with deep purple eyes. He had normal gloves on.

"Who are you? " i asked

"I'm knuckles, no worries, little one, your safe with me. Your father went to the store with sonic to get food and a few things for you two girls " knuckles exclaimed.

I nodded and climd in bed and fell asleep. I didn't want the nightmares to begin.ever...

-past

The wife and shadow happily lived together. They hold new children. Twins.

They went for a walk on a spring, color filled day.