Chapter 1 - We meet

* HARRY'S CHAPTER WILL HAVE A - WHILE SALMA'S CHAPTER HAS A ~ ******

Chapter One - We meet

Harry's P.O.V.  

The winter air made my bones chill and my cheek turned color pink. This day was rare, cold, not mild. Australia was known for his hot summers and breezy winters. But today was different. A day of luck or bad luck. The airport of Sydney made me nervous just by the look. I entered slowly through the doors, the floor tiles were dirty white and the place smelled like coffee. First I went straight to buy my flying ticket, I was all alone with none of my friends, my lovely brothers. There were a lot of wrappings of gum spread in the floor, in the front of the line was a girl with blonde hair selling tickets. She had an expensive look in her cold blue eyes, she was cute but I would never buy love. Chanel No 5 was the perfume the blonde girl was wearing, in the tag she was wearing said "Cherry", her name was Cherry. I imagined her with a cherry on top, like a banana split, an expensive banana split. Cherry's uniform was black from head to toes except the big white high heals, from Dior, she was wearing, even her nails were black. While I was wearing a hoody from Abercrombie and dark glasses that made me look like I was robbing an airport, but they knew who I was. Her lips were small and cracked but her lipstick made the lips look juicy and sexy. By her side was a guy named Roger, with big round blue eyes, black hair and he was too tall, more than me. He kissed the girl in the cheek his eyes were into her while Cherry gave me a cooky look, trying me to get jealous but luckily my cellphone ringed and I turned around avoiding cherry's evil eyes. I answered my iPhone, and the caller was Louis Tomlinson. He was my bromance, we understand each other too well and we considered each other brothers. We meet as strangers but he was diffrent someone who will always be there for you, and it's not afraid of being himself. Louis parents divorced when he was little, he could have struggled but it didn't seem that way, but his mom recently got divorced again. His mother didn't got affected by the divorce but Louis absence killed her slowly. The phones didn't work so well, and we were quite far. I could barely make out Louis's words.   

"Hello Mate, I miss you. At what time is your flight? His voice was creamy like my favorite coffee, Caramel Macchiato but his words were blurry. 

 " Boo bo bear I'll be there in 24 hours, my flight is at 8 o'clock. Wait for me". I let out a snore, trying to hide my laugh.    

"Harry styles don't you dare to call me like that again!" I laughed hoping to make him mad.

 Harry there's a n-new night club c-o-mm-e tonight....." The called ended, a beep was all there was left.

  "Fuck you phone" I put my phone in my pocket of my jeans. I went straight to Starbucks, it was a small place some where you could call home, but it looked fancy in the inside. The place was full, some girls where in the entrance flirting with every guy who wear Armani Exchange or Hugo Boss. I entered with my Abercrombie hoody, color black. The girls looked at me, their eyes told me that I was not accepted. I felt my palms getting wet and my face getting hot. My personality didn't fit the girls, they where arrogant and cold while I was shy and never confident. I always wanted to be the guy who could ignore something that a person tells you but I'm not that guy. I felt an urge to take of my hoody and my glasses off for those girls to see who I was. That I was Harry Styles. But someone made me stop.

* Hope everyone likes it♥ My first language is Spanish so if I made some mistakes I'm so sorry! Follow me on twitter: @smilewithjosh & on instagram: @thetribute thankyou guys xx  SORRY THAT IS REALLY SHORT THE GIRLS POINT OF VIEW IS MORE LONG(:*