Chapter 2 - The song

Harry's P.O.V

My heart stopped for what it seemed  hours, the world stopped spinning, her hazel eyes were my Kryptonite. Starbucks suddenly turned quiet, like they were watching our connection. I felt my face get hot while my heart filled with butterflies. She was wearing a cream cashmere sweater with skinny jeans and aqua Uggs. It fit her, she was simple but seductive, I felt a rush of excitement through out my body. I needed to get out of there before my lips could reach hers, I've never felt so attracted to a girl. All I could think of where her juicy pink lips, her beautiful brown hair and the perfect hazel eyes. I was hypnotized with her beauty, she was standing but clumsily sat down. Probably the girl was looking at the guys with V-neck shirts but I felt her eyes on me. The girl's cheeks turned pink as a smile appeared across her face. She was not looking at me, who would smile to a guy in a hoody who uses sunglasses in winter. I turned around knowing that she wasn't for me and this was the last time I would fall in love with a girl like her, because she is different, unique, special.

The coffee was in the hands of a guy who seemed into my girl. She was probably smiling at him, all inside of me suddenly felt broken. I  felt miserable, the guy smile trying to show he got my girl. I would loved to punch that guy, but I was already in a lot of trouble with the band. I took the coffee fast enough that I got to burn that guy's hand and I went straight to the door where I couldn't sense her aroma of Pink.

The airport was silent, calm and cold, the speakers in the airport were announcing my flight at 8 o'clock to London, England. I stood in the wall near the door, waiting for my girl to come out, I wanted to see her one last time. I took a bit of my Caramel Macchiato, the creamy warm milk send chills to my spine, the caramel sauce was rich in taste, my lips played with the caramel tasting every bit. The airport felt more comfortable and warm thanks to my coffee.

A tall blonde girl walked towards me, she was wearing a blue short dress, black channel high heals which seemed only blondes used, and round brown eyes. She was pretty probably my age, 18, I really wasn't interested in her, but she was close to me that I stared to tremble, suddenly she just passed by me, making me feel invisible. Not knowing what to do I went straight to the restrooms, embarrassed of myself. The restrooms had a big mirror with sinks all the way to the end. As I made my way to the last sink a boy who was probably 13 years old came crying, his eyes were red and puffy while his nose was red. A memory came back to me, the first time my heart was broken, the day that I died a little.

My legs moved on their own towards the boy, he was 6 inches smaller than me, making me feel mature but I could understand the boy's feelings.

"Hello mate, what's your name?" I said it with a friendly tone, the boy probably hadn't notice me in the restrooms because he jumped surprised by my presence.

"Hi, I'm Logan, Logan Gannon and you are- Harry Styles!" He said fascinated, but his expression went from happy to sad.

"Yes, I'm Harry, what's wrong?" Logan got a napkin and blowed.

"I got into a fight with my best friend, Alice, I love her but I didn't know how to ask her out. We were eating at Subway, then I started screaming at her for no reason probably because I was desperate, and she left crying. I can barely see myself at the mirror, I'm an asshole." Tears came down from Logan's face. He fell in the floor crying.

"Here" I offered Logan my hand and I helped him stand up. "Let's go and apologize to her, you have to tell her what you feel. Or you'll regret it. Trust me, I know." I said it holding my tears.

"Come with me Harry. I wrote a song for her, will you help me sing it for her? Please, she loves you tons!" Logan was so fragile but strong at the same time.

"I'll help you just give me the lyrics" He took a guitar from his backpack.

"I'll play the guitar, and we'll sing" he hanged me the lyrics and we started singing without stoping. Drawing a smile in our faces. 

"Thank you Logan" I said and he just stood there watching me confused. I had found a new brother.

* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK>? WELL I'M WRITING SALMA'S POV SO I WILL PROBABLY HAVE IT BY TOMORROW♥♥ TELL ME WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK? WAITING FOR THE SONG????**