chapter 1

Brook's pov

"you are worthless and ugly" my boyfriend keenan yelled as he punched and kicked me in the face multiple times. I tried to block my face in defense but his hits were so hard that my body couldn't bare. After a couple of minutes he stopped and walked out the house slamming the door. I layed on the floor crying in pain. this is not the first time this has ever happen it happens on numerous occasions. I bet you're wondering why am I still with him basically because I can't leave if I try to he would eventually find me and I would end up like this. It has became a normal thing for me. I got up feeling the pain rush though my body as I limped to the bathroom. I turned on the the water and waited for the bath tub to fill.

oh my bad my name is brooklyn but everyone calls me brook. I'm 19 years old. I am puerto rican,black,and Italian. I have long curly back hair that stops to the middle of my back. i have a nice shaped body and I'm just your normal average sweet girl. I met kennan back when we were in highschool I was 17 and a junior and he was 18 and a senior. he never use to be abusive some how he just got like that. when I first met kennan he was sweet, kind and respectful.

I soaked my soar body in the warm water for about 20 minutes, then I started to bathe. after about 40 minutes I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. I looked through my dresser for something to wear after about 5 minutes I decided to put on a pair of tan nude tights and a white vneck shirt then I put on my light brown uggs and walked to the bathroom to fix my face. I looked in the mirror staring back at my reflection. my face is horrible right now. I applied makeup to cover up the scars and bruises left on my face. I put on some black shades to cover up my eyes. I also put my hair in a high bun. then I called up my Bestfriend yaya.