chapter 22

Author's POV

Its been a couple of weeks since jordan and Brooklyn have seen each other its not that they broke up or anything. Brooklyn was spending so much time with him and the rest of their friends that she fell behind in her studies.

So her and Jordan both agreed for her to stay in the door to get herself right she wouldnt be paying for uncessary classes. She'll come back home on weekends and holidays so whenever her and Jordan's feels like dealing with each other.

"Hey I'm going to the chill room with the rest of the people from our building you coming" Brooklyn room mate tiana asked.

"No I'll chill here" Brooklyn said not even turning around. Jordan stood in the door way surprised at how focused Brooklyn was to her books.

"Well I guess you don't want to see my fine ass then" Jordan said with flowers a teddy bear and a gift bag with her favorite snacks in it.

"Omg Jordan" brook squealed while hopping up out her seat and running up to him practically jumping on him.

"Damn its been that long" he asked while laying the things he brought on her dresser and holding her up on him.

"Too long don't ever leave me that long again" she said.

"I'm not I just wanted to give you space to study for exams because knowing me I'll keep you up all night" Jordan said honestly.

"Yes I know" she said while they both looked at each other. They were both mesmerized.

"Still beautiful after 3 weeks" Jordan said causing brook to blush.

"I missed you" Jordan said while brook head was laid on his shoulder.

"I missed you too" she said and he lifted her head and they shared the most passionate kiss they had ever done. Jordan slipped his tounge into brooks mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was getting turned on from it so he pulled away while biting on her bottom lip. They both stared into each other eyes like they had just met. Brooklyn was blushing so hard you could see the redness in her cheeks.

"Babe I missed you" Brooklyn whined while making her puppy dog face that always melts Jordan's heart.

"I know I missed you too" he said while kissing her forehead.

"So what have you been doing besides avoiding me" she asked.

"Well I've been working, checking on amber just ready for them dna samples to come back, and working" he said laughing. Which caused her to laugh.

"Oh and my little sister asked about you" he said.

"What she said" brook asked.

"She was like tell your girlfriend go come around here more she pretty and she seems cool af and you know I'm telling the truth because I never asked you to bring any of your girlfriends over" he said mimicking his sister voice.

"Tell her to come over our house this weekend" brook told him and he shook his head.

"oh yeah I got you these because I know how hard you've been working and studying for exams and us not seeing each other for 3 weeks I had to make it up" he said handing me the gifts he brought it.

"Thank you so much baby" brook said kissing his cheek and then smelling the flowers. They were roses. She looked in the bag to see her favorite snacks and instantly got happy.

"Ahhh thank you baby between the studying and working I never really got time to buy food like I brought a fridge for nothing me and my room mate be in here eating noodles but basically the students who live in the dorm does" brook said causing Jordan to laugh.

"I know you ready to come home so you can cook whatever you want I tried and ended up leaving my food in too long and it caught fire" jordan said causing brook to burst into laugher.

"For real I had to call the pizza man" he said. Just a few seconds later his phone started to ring. Brooklyn hated when his phone rung while they were together because it always cut them short of spending time together.

"Babe turn it off" she whined.

"This might be important" he said picking up his phone but Brooklyn snatch his phone out his hand and turned it off.

"I'm not letting anyone mess up the rest of my night with you I haven't seen you for 3 weeks and before when I was you was always gone" she said telling jordan.

"Ok damn" he said putting his hands up in serender.

Jordan walked over to Brooklyn's bed and laid down while pulling her on top of him.

"Damn how you sleep on this shit its so uncomfortable" Jordan said trying to get conformable in Brooklyn's bed.

"Well I have slept on cold floors plenty nights so im probably use to it now" he said.

"You want a soft one I'll order it" he asked.

"Nah and plus its school property" she said.

For the rest of the night, they cuddled, talked, kissed played and everything else.

********

Dericks POV

"Yo where the fuck this nigga Jordan at" I said to myslef. I kept calling him but he wasn't picking up and he knew we was suppose to be doing this drop this night. I couldn't wait for him no longer I had to go do it by myself.

"Where the other dude" the dude I was dropping off the merchandise to asked.

"Don't worry about it do you got the money" I asked this niggatrying to make a convo.

"Yeah let me see if its real" he said. I dropped one of the bags in front of me and the dude came over and tasted it. He nodded his head and they sent the money of bags and I dropped the rest of the bags. I picked them up and begin to walk out once I was out I was headed to my car then BOOM.......

**************

Like vote and comment for next chapter