the new boy ❤

Honey wake up said Nora madilyns mother. I'm up Mom said madilyn, I went down stairs. Hey mom hey sis I said. Hey sis said Emily. Where's Johnny? I asked. In his room said Nora. Oh ok I'll go get him I ran upstairs. Hey Johnny come eat breakfast. Ok, me and Johnny went downstairs. Good morning mom said Johnny. Good morning sweetie said Nora.  There dad came down all dressed fancy and ready for work morning honey and kissed Nora, morning said Nora.

Morning little lady bug said Liam that's there dads name, morning daddy said Emily *Emily is 10 years old right now* morning dad me and Johnny said at the same time and we looked at each other and everyone laughed, we eat and laughed. Madilyn madilyn. Huh what, I looked up to see my teacher snapping his fingers in my face. Hey madilyn class is over said Mr.Smith. sorry I got up and left the room. As I was walking out of the room I bumped into someone. I was looking down oh sorry I said. It's fine said the boy and then I walked away. I then walked up to johnnys locker. Hey are you ready? I asked.  Yeah I have to talk to the team first said Johnny. Me and Johnny started walking towards the team. Hey guys said Johnny what's up John! Said Tyler. Hey Johnny said Noah. I was just standing there looking down hey madilyn said Tyler. Hi I said. After Johnny and his friends talked we went to the hospital to visit our little sister who is in a coma. I ran into the room and sat by Emily. Hey em I know you can't talk back but I miss you I said. Johnny came in and sat on the other side of the bed. The doctor came in, hey guys said Mr.Brown.  how is she doing? I asked. She is doing good said Mr.Brown. you know shes been in a coma for 2 years said Mr.Brown. I know but there's still hope I said. I know madilyn but... I stopped him before he could finish I felt the years build up in my eyes. Doctor can I have some time with my sister please. Yes you can said Mr.Brown and he left. I went you sister bed and laid next to her,  Johnny came in and laid on The other side. We left the hospital and went home. I went up to my room and Johnny sat in the living room and played fortnite. I sat on little bench by my window with my computer. I heard a moving van and looked outside and there was a really cute boy moving boxes, I stared for awhile he had blonde hair and then he stopped and looked up at my window. I panicked and fell of my little bench and laid on the floor for awhile.

Carson's Pov

I was walking down the hallway when I accidentally bumped into someone I looked at the person and it was a girl but I couldn't see her face oh sorry said the girl it's fine I said and the walked away before I could say anything else. I was putting stuff into my new house when I could fell someone watching me so I looked up to my neighbors house and saw a girl disappear to the floor. So I went to there house and knocked on there door to introduce myself.

Madilyn's Pov  

The door bellrang and I ran downstairs to see who it was.  I saw the really cute boy so I  jumped over the couch and hide. Hey madilyn our neighbor is her come meet him said Johnny. Ok... So I got up and went to the door. Hi I said. Hi my name is Carson. Nice I said he just stared at me. I gotta go bye I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed. Omg omg he's  so cute. A few minutes later I heard yelling come from downstairs, so I ran downstairs. Johnny what's going on down here! Oh hey mads said Johnny. I look on the couch and see Carson. Me and Carson are playing fortnite
Hey madilyn said Carson. Hi Carson I said. I went to The kitchen to get something to drink as I turned around I bumped into Carson and spilled my juice all over him. Oh I'm so sorry Carson I said.  It's okay madi said Carson. Johnny do you have a shirt Carson can barrow!? I asked. Yeah in my closet! Said Johnny. Me and Carson went upstairs to johnnys room I got the shirt from the closet and turned around to give it to Carson. As I turned around Carson was taking off his shirt. I stared at him and in my mind I said damn! Madilyn madilyn said Carson. What I said. Carson laughed. Oh um here is the shirt I gave him the shirt and walked out and went to my room.