moving

veronica's POV

moving to la was difficult.

new people, new town.

nessa says she loves la. I wouldn't known because I haven't been there yet.

our dad got a good job in california so we had to move there. nessa went with my dad while our mom and I stayed here to pack.

nessa said that our neighbors were nice. she says she's really good friends with them and their twins.

i would say I'm a introvert. I don't like talking to people or making new friends unless I've met them in elementary.

nessa's definitely is a extrovert. everybody loves her and she makes friends very easily.

***

nessa was very excited when I arrived. she helped unpack clothing and other small things.

after a few days of settling in, nessa introduced me to her neighbor friends.

she knocked on the door, then I see a tall guy, with a sharp jawline and brown floppy hair.

"hey nessa, hi veronica," he said.

I hated how he already knew my name. nessa knows I'm not going to make any friends myself so she does it for me.

"hi, uh,"

"Grayson. come in, I'll let you meet my brother," he said letting us in.

"Ethan! Veronica and Vanessa are here," he yelled.

going down the stairs I see the same looking guy as grayson , but with black hair. I couldn't stop but stare how good looking he was, even though he looks exactly like Grayson.

"hi, I'm Ethan,"

I just sat there still nessa nudged me.

"Oh, hi I'm veronica, but you can call me roni."

Hope y'all like the first chapter. I'll try to update every weekend or so. have a nice day/afternoon/night!