The First Bite

It was a Saturday afternoon. As the sun outside shone brighter than ever, Aki was ready to go on her weekly yaoi binge with her trusty mint favoured ice cream and Pocky.

She settled down on her chair, the familiar feeling of comfort hitting every part of her. She turned on her laptop and her fingers automatically searched for her regular websites, accustomed to doing this every week.

She took a spoonful of mint ice cream and ate it, feeling the cold yet refreshing flavour explode in her mouth. She then looked at the packet of Pocky, shining and gleaming it's bright red packaging, tempting her to RIP it open. She did. Carefully but roughly. She ripped open the package inside, desperate to see the delicious chocolate sticks.

There it was in all its glory. Staring and tempting her. All of them looked delicious, but one of them stood out. She gently took it out and instantly understood why it stood out. It was the most PERFECT Pocky she'd ever seen. She looked at it in awe, and inspected it. It had a perfectly even layer of covering on every single part.

She couldn't take it anymore. It was just too tempting! She took a small bite but before she could even chew it, she heard a painful moan. "Where did that come from?" She thought. When she looked back at the Pocky, she realised it was him.