The next morning

Miles (pov)

    After last night, my heads been spinning like a tornado. Just the thought of Tristan and his pale pink lips brushing over mines gets me all worked up. Before last night I never thought I could like a guy like I like Tristan, but look where I am. At first I was really confused on how I was feeling but that second kiss made everything so much more clearer.

    My feelings for Tristan are stronger than ive felt for anybody...including Maya. When I awoke from my slumber this morning I searched for blonde only to find him cleaning my pool. This boy. I walked outside to find the most beautiful voice anyone lucky enough could have ever heard.

"Listen we dont have to talk about it if you dont want too." Tristan said with the corners of his mouth curved to the sky.

"Im a bad person Tristan," I replied."I hurt the people I care about and I dont even know about it."

"I get it," he sighed. "I figured it was just a way to get back at Maya. Its alright I'll just leave."

Before he could walk any further I reached for his hand and grasped it with mines.

"Miles-"

I interrupted before he could say anything else. "Last night, when ever we kissed, it felt...it felt wierd."

"Gotcha" Offense in his voice.

"A good wierd. I dont know. All I know is that when ever im around you I feel good." I said trying to ease the tension of my earlier attempt of talking.

His eyes seemed to sparkle at the moment. I felt my heart skip a beat when he replied with no hesitation.

"Like wise."

"So what now?" I couldnt think of anything else to say or do because to know he feels the same way is like the feeling of winning the lottery. I mean I knew he liked me before back in Paris but now it just feels different. Knowing that we could actually be something gives me hope for what might be reality instead of just a dream.