Chapter 1 : The Cold Or Is It Madness

I have been going to DWMA for the past 2 years now. During those two years my bestfriend Tatio and I have grown in power. Tatio is a weapon while I am his miester,Tatio can turn into a sword but he hasent unlocked his full potential. It was a bright morning as i was heading to my class where i sit next to Death th Kid with his two weapons Liz and Patty with Makka And Soul behind Kid and Black Star and Tsubaki on the other side of the class. But today was different, When Tatio and I walked into the class we see Kid,Liz,and Patty coughing and is really pale."Kid a-are you ok" Tatio and I ask as I touch Patty on her head and Tatio touches Liz on her hand and Kid coughes again. Tatio and I walk Kid,Patty,and Liz to the nurse. We leave the there and we walk back to class and reports to the teacher what happens and we sit in our seat.

     Death the Kid POV

I woke up in the schools nurse room. I look around the nurse is no where to be found. I cough but it was no ordinary cough beacuse i coughed up black blood. "W-What the hell" i say as i see the blood. I try to get up but as soon as i touch the floor i fall to the groumd and hit my head on the counter. I lay there on the floor with my head bleeding slightly and I moan slofly as the room begin to turn red in my eyes.