Chapter XXVII

Water dripped on my nose, splattering my lips

Water dripped on my nose, splattering my lips. I moaned. It was hot, my hands were tied, and I couldn't breathe.

   Wake up, Scarlet! You aren't one of those stupid, whiny girls!

   I forced myself to open my eyes, only to be met with an unfamiliar landscape. It was some sort of cave, the roof opening up to the sky. Water was steadily dripping down the hole, now, some of it splattering onto me.

   "Jellal... where is he?"

   "Looking for me, I see."

   I spun around, almost cracking my neck. The rain was building up now, a small puddle filling up a dip near my shoes.

   His face greeted me coolly, a smirk evident on his lips. I realized that he didn't at all look like Jellal. In fact, his eyes said everything.

   "Siegrain," I muttered, pouring out all in hatred into the single name.

   "Me, indeed." he skipped playfully closer, the smirk deepening. "I wondered how long it would take you to realize, Scarlet. Honestly, Jellal can be quite a sucker for pretty girls like you, he would never have treated you so coldly."

   I snorted, "He had every right to treat me like that, Siegrain. Now, what the hell are you doing?"

   He crossed his arms, taking all the time in the world. After all, he had me at his feet, practically... but not quite.

   "Well, I thought that my twin was having all the fun. It just wasn't-" he stepped closer to me, twirling a lock of my hair around his finger, "fair."

   I winced, recoiling as back as I could, my back molding into the curve of the chair.

   "You have beautiful eyes, Erza." I could feel his breath on my neck now, "I wonder, can you see through your right eye?"

   I growled, facing him head-on, which made him take a couple of steps back. Clearly, Siegrain didn't expect it. It made me laugh.

   "Of course I can," I hissed, "A stupid butter knife won't do anything, especially if you've got friends like Porlyusica-san."

   He scoffed, "Stupid Porlyusica. I was sure she was going to hinder my plans. I thought that your friendship would be over with her, once you moved schools. Apparently not."

   "What would you know about friendship? What would you know about l-love?" I said, lifting my chin up.

   "It goes the same for you, Belserion." he cackled maniacally, "I, for one, understand love. Love is an emotion that compels you to break all boundaries, and do anything for your amour."

   I don't know what to say... What's he playing at?

  Siegrain, as if sensing my hesitation, chortled, "I loved you, Erza. If only that stupid man didn't come into our lives, it would've been perfect."

   "Do you even remember what happened?"

   His question took me by surprise. It wasn't even a sudden question, that's not what scared me; what scared me, was that he had hit hardback at home.

   I couldn't remember.

   "Hmph, then you won't remember how I ruined you," Siegrain continued on, now pacing around me, with a devious look on his face, "I caused you to be hated, to be despised by everyone, I caused you to hate Simon, I... I caused you to lose all your memories.

   It rushed back to me, in an incredibly cliché manner; I remembered clearly. Siegrain and I used to be together until Simon came in. He had been jealous that I was loved by another man, despite me only treating Simon as a friend.

   One night, he had hit me, abused me to a point too far, a point where I suffered a hit to the head, major bleeding, and amnesia.

   He caused me to be like this.

   He killed Simon.

   Siegrain Fernandes...

   "And that's how I'm going to leave you, too." he grinned. "I mean, if you can't be mine, you can't be anyone else's, you get it?"

   I furrowed my eyebrows, understanding what he was saying.

   "You want me to die?"

   He laughed, "Oh-ho-ho, you're smart! But not alone, of course. You'll die alongside the person I've hated the most, in my entire life."

   "Heh?" I ignored the fact that I was probably going to be murdered in a couple of minutes. I held on to hope, the hope I had gotten from my friends.

   "What person?"

   "Why, your 'love'!" Siegrain smirked, "Wouldn't you like to meet Jellal for the last time? Kiss him for the last time, confess those wretched feelings of yours?"

   I didn't care anymore.

   "Yes."

   Siegrain snorted, "That's what I thought. Now, I'll be taking my leave, see you-"

   A silver dagger flashed in front of me, I barely registered it. I gasped as it embedded itself in Siegrain's back. Obviously, it was meant for him. Obviously, it was planned. But, by whom?

   "Erza!"

   I struggled against my bonds, straining to reach the voice. Soft hands touched my wrists, where a rope had tied them up.

   "J-Jellal?"

   "It's me. It's Ok. We're together."

   "J-Jellal."

   He untied the rope, and I didn't hesitate. I didn't care who was watching, or what had happened to Siegrain.

  "I love you."

   I  faced Jellal, drinking in his features, and kissed him. Long and hard.

    I love you, Jellal. I really do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❁❀✿Don't Be a Silent Reader!✿❀❁

❁❀✿LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE - EVEN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!✿❀❁

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

→❤⚘This Chapter was written by Phoenix⚘❤←

Word Count: 1035

~~~

A/N: Holy heck, it's been a long time. This is much better than writing CMR, hehe. I'm still fangirling, my heart's literally fluttering, ERZY FINALLY ADMITS HER FEELINGS!

Oml, my autocorrect corrected 'Erzy' to 'Jerzy'.

Welp, that's all for now!

'LY! <3

~~~

Edit-Note: What even- Okay, I apologize to all the readers, this was a crap chapter.