Chapter 29: The best day

Everything turns out like a blink. It's like what the saying says, that you can't notice the time when you're enjoying it. I love my life. It feels like everyday is going to be better. With Jane by my side? Everything seems perfect! Yes, this seems so cliche but who cares? Now, I do agree that when you're falling you're getting cheesy.

Today is our Field trip and tomorrow will be our Christmas Party. The school decided to combined it so we will be having two days fieldtrip then tomorrow afternoon we'll celebrate our Christmas party.

Our itinerary for today is first, Mind museum, followed by Corregidor then Enchanted Kingdom and lastly, dinner in the cruise ship.

We our now in our bus on the way to the Mind museum. I am excited on this field trip especially having Jane with us. This will be so fun!

Jane is in front of us. I really hate the seating arrangement. How I wish I am beside Jane but not. Well, I'll find my way to seat beside her. And also, what irriates me the most is that she is beside a boy named Frank. That f*cking Frank! He's obviously into her. I noticed he's been asking Jane every minute and it irritates me! Like, yeah Frank has a face but ,hey, I am much handsome than him! My concerned is, what if Jane finds Frank much better than me? Because Frank is obviously funny and easy to get along with, unlike me. Ughh! So this is what it feels like when you're falling?

Then I can't hold my temper anymore so I make a move. I fake-cough "Excuse me" I intentionally make that as a sign that "Get out on that sit if you love your life"

"Hey, Xander. H-hi" He greeted nervously. I raised my eyebrow and, good, he immediately stand up so do I.

I immediately sit beside Jane then she rolled her eyes. "Wow, thankyou for welcoming me" I said to her sarcasticly.

"Yeah right" she said. "Why are you here?"

"Don't you like me here?"

"Ow. how did you know?"

"Oh, so you're teasing me right now?"

"No, just being honest in here" she said and raised her hands.

"You're getting bad, huh?" I said with a grin.

She just shrug and look into the mirrors. I plug my earphone then play a music and put it on my ears then the other one to Jane's. We both listened to the music all along our trip.

----

I got distracted from my sleep when I heard someone shouting at us.

"GISING NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"MAYA NA LANDIAN! NANDITO NA TAYO!"

"LEGGO!"

I open my eyes slowly and noticed that Jane's head is on my shoulder. The first thing that comes into my my mind is to say: "Shhh.. Go ahead, we'll follow"

"Yieeeeeeeeee. Yeah yeah"

I don't want to ruin Jane's sleep. I study her face. She's really pretty, like an angel. Then suddenly she open her eyes slowly and I eventually freaked out when she caught me staring. "What are you doing?" she asked then I change direction. Sh*t, this is so embarrassing. "L-let's go"

We go down and procede to the museum. Wow, this is really huge. This is so cool and amazing. We stayed there for 3 hours. We explored it and enjoyed it.

When the time is up we take pictures then go back into the bus to go to Corregidor.

When we arrived at the Corregidor we ate first then explore the land. Because it is more of a tour our teacher decided to pair us and ofcourse my partner is Jane.