Bakugo x Chiho

Chiho belongs to ImSquishie
And Aika belongs to myself.

Bakugo's POV:

I was sat in class, I was staring a shitty deku again, he was talking to two of the only girls who weren't scared of me. Aika is my close friend first day at U.A. High she actually partnered up with me. And then there's Chiho. Man she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Her quirk is awesome, her quirk is called hydra. She has a pair of horns that poke through her hair and she always has the most adorable smile. Aika however is always serious she kinda reminds me of hot 'n' cold guy todoroki. I was brought out of my thoughts by Chiho. "HEY EARTH TO BAKUGO!" I looked at her. Aika was stood by her, she softly shook her head and went and took her seat while Chiho stood there still and grinned. "Hey Chiho, sorry I.... wasn't paying attention" The red head giggles "I gathered!" She giggled out.

Chiho's POV:

He was staring at me and Aika for a while, was he jealous? I looked over at Kirishima who was currently showing off to Aika, who didn't seem impressed she just shook her head and looked away. I giggled at that and bakugo looked over and grinned a little. He had a good smile when he showed it. Kirishima looked like he had just been shot about 30 times, he looked heartbroken but that's Aika for you always serious about everything. I turned to bakugo and grinned. "Hey Bakugo can we be partners in the test today!?" I watched his face for red and giggled.

Bakugo's POV:

WHAT?! Shit! I panicked. Which was rare for me. But the only girl I've ever had romantic feelings towards had just asked me to partner up with her. Why didn't she ask Aika. "Hey why didn't you ask Aika?" She looked disheartened. "Oh um... because I wanted to train with you today... but I guess you don't want to" I panic and stand up and hug her roughly. "No I do. I just thought you were trying to make a joke by asking me." I saw her cheeks go as red as her hair. "That's a cute blush"

Chiho's POV:

WHAT?! AHHHHHH AIKA HELP! I just stood there and blushed. "Y-yeah well Um I have to go to my locker!" She ran out.

No one's POV:

Aika looked up and followed her. She clicked record on the recorder she had in her pocket. "Hey Chiho just tell him..." She says blankly. Chiho shakes her head "he doesn't love me! He loves shima~kun!" Chiho responds. Aika sighs "whatever" She clicked stop on the recorder and walked back to the 1-A class room.

Bakugo's POV:

Aika approached me and slammed a recorder on my desk and gave me headphones hen went and sat down in her seat. I put the headphone into the recorder and played it. I blushed madly as I heard Chiho say she's loves me. I got up and ran out the class room looking for Chiho. I saw her and I slammed my hands either side of her head she gasped.

Chiho's POV:

I gasp as bakugo now had his hands either side of my head. He was flustered. "Bakugo what th-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. I went bright red and kissed back. He pulled back and smirked "Why didn't you just confess silly girl~" I went a darker red "I-i Um love you" He grins and kissed me against then whispered in my ear "I love you two"

{Boom! I did it! I'm so proud of myself}