5 :)

I knew she had a problem I just knew it.

I stormed out of her dorm, leaving feeling outraged body pulsating. I kept on stomping towards my dorm.

Slowly my stomps turns to a soft stroll. Suddenly, I bumped into a tall figure. "It's you again shorty", great Harry again, "way to be salient giant", I smirked with triumph, leaving him grunting.

"Stop bumping into me would'ya",

"Not my fault how your so interested in me shorty", he snorted. Rolling my eyes I took no time just to walk away from his stupid Moroi face.

"Alright, alright sorry... what got you so worked up tonight?", he apologised.

"None of your business, just leave me alone", I stated firmly.

"No can do novice",

"It wasn't a question giant I don't care if your body is a size of a tower I can still kick ya' where the sun does'nt shine. Now fucking go away", Ugh god he's so annoying.

From the corner of my eyes he was staring at me emotionless probably thinking. just empty, blank.

With that I felt a slight dampness in between my legs. I feel so uncomfortable. Before I even tried to close my legs my eyes widened as I looked down to see water dripping down my legs making myself look like I fucking peed!

I looked back at Harry to see him holding back laughter. When I wanted to run towards my dorm to change and slammed the door right at his face. 'He wields water magic', I thought to myself. He is going to pay big time.

I pulled out a pair of leggings from my closet and slid them on. I laid back to bed and thought about the events tonight.

*Flashback*

"I feel like all of my magic has been drawn out from my body today", Lissa took a deep breath before continuing ,"I think it's my time...".

"Your period?" I asked, completely clueless.

"Rose c'mon, not my period you know that", she spun landing her eyes on a box just sitting on the table. Opening her mouth to say something, though nothing came out. "I think you should go I'm tired i'll explain tomorrow", turning on her heels towards her bedroom whilst quietly closing the door.

*end of flashback*

With that I fell asleep with the dreams that Lissa and I share together. Goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey :))) so your probably getting tired of my late updates... sorry 😅 and this October I'm having my exams... So I'm doomed. OMG thanks for reading, voting and following. :)) ILY!

Comment
&
Vote
Enjoy reading!