Shopping

[Diana's POV]

You wake up in Min Yoongi's arms with a blanket over you. You turn to face Yoongi who's eyes rest on the TV. "You're awake." His eyes are light pinkish, his face is hot and red, without his usual pale color. "Are you okay?" You ask softly, rubbing the back of your hand to his forehead and cheek.

"I'm fine."

"I can get you some water-"

"I'm fine, Diana." His voice frightens you as you quickly move your hand from his face. "I'm sorry." You get off the couch. "I didn't mean to anger you. I'll go to sleep someplace else." Almost bringing yourself to tears you walk away into the dark hallway.

"I'm not angry with you. I was just upset at something else." You turn around and listen to Yoongi's words leave his lips. "I had a girl that dated. She left me for my best friend and my best friend kicked me out of our apartment that I paid for completely. So the owner of this building didn't want his job anymore and handed it over to me. I took over and kicked my ex-best friend and ex-girlfriend out to have a better life. But I've only ended up heartbroken." Yoongi explains.

You sit next to him on the couch and sigh. "Welcome to the Broken Hearts Club." You lay your head on his shoulder. "Did you come up with that on the spot?"

"Nope." You hop on his lap and cuddle against him. "Don't you remember anything I've told you?"

"Something about pockets." You yawn and kiss his cheek. "You don't know what you're doing Diana."

"I know." You cradle in his arms and fall back asleep.

°°°

"Morning." You wake up in Yoongi's arms. He's carrying you. "Why are you carrying me?"

"I was going to put you in my bed but you've already wakened up." Yoongi lets your feet hit the carpeted ground. "Thanks." You stand up and rub your eyes. You notice him try to hide a smile but he shyly walks away.

"I'll go back to my apartment, shower, and get dressed."

"Wait. Just bring your clothes over and get ready here." He looks another direction but not directly at you as if he's scared of something. "Sure. Can you walk with me? I don't like going to public places by myself. It makes me feel unsafe."

"Yeah sure." Yoongi grabs his key and walks you to your apartment and then walks you back to his after you grab your clothes.

You shower and get ready in the room you were in days ago at Yoongi's and get dressed in your outfit.

"Hey, you left your- phone." Yoongi smiles as he hands you your phone. "Thanks." You fix one of your chokers and walk past him as you smell his cologne. "I have to go shopping for furniture today."

"Actually we have to. Remember the agreement from yesterday?"

"Okay, it wasn't an agreement. It was a situation where you don't let me buy my own stuff."