➵𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓮𝔂

LIN SHU-CHEN

NAME — lin shu-chen (林淑真)BIRTHDATE — may 21st, 2001NATIONALITY — taiwanese ETHNICITY— german

BIRTHDATE — may 21st, 2001
NATIONALITY — taiwanese
ETHNICITY— german

❝ i don't know if i'll ever be enough ❞

"WU KUANLIN!" a small girl exclaimed as she sprinted toward a taller male with cheeks that are both squishy and soft, the perfect mixture for the short girl. When she reached the girl she did her usual greeting with anyone, pinching their cheeks like a small grandmother, ruffle their hair, and hug them with a ginormous smile plastered on her face.

"What retirement home did you escape from this time, granny popsicle?"The boy asked as he stuffed his hands into his gray hoodies small side pockets that had just the right amount for the boy's phone and keys. "I haven't seen you in forever, sunny" the female whined, tugging on the boy's sweater as if she were a puppy trying to get his utmost attention, he looked at the girl and scoffed "we saw each other a week ago, drama queen."

"But that's exactly my point!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up into the air "you always avoid me for a week whenever we meet." She finished with a pout, attempting to lock arms with the cold boy "that's because I don't want my friends seeing I'm hanging out with my brothers best friends little sister" he stated while his tongue made an appearance, directly straightly at the girl. "Fuck you." She yelled at the boy, stomping to a small bench that was conveniently located next to them— though they were in a large school so it was only natural for there to be a bench of some sort located somewhere.

"Love you too grandma!" Kuanlin yelled back, standing in place as if his feet were stuck with a sticky and liquidy substance, most likely gorilla glue. "Kuanlin, I haven't seen you in forever!" A voice suddenly exclaimed from the entrance of the building behind the previously called boy, as the girls eyes wandered over they widened at the sight of her childhood best friend— and crush— standing in the doorway of the building, looking out toward Kuanlin, not realizing the girl was present, and she was a bit grateful.

As he started to approach Kuanlin, the girl quickly ran toward the nearest bush she could find— a small horse-shaped bush that a squirrel could barely hide in. 'This'll have to due' she thought, ducking behind the bush and trying to hide herself the best she could.

"Just has to be Hwang, fucking, Hyunjin," she mumbled to herself, a small beep sounded from the small charm bracelet placed on her wrist "of all people," she continued, peeking up from the bush to see the two boys talking.

"My best friend" she ducked once again and looked at her watch that now shone a bright red light, the girl let out a small sigh as she used her hand to cover the light.

"My target,"

"I just had to fall in love with him."

slot; get coollove interest; hwang hyunjinauthor; @ metheme song; ultimately — khai dreams

slot; get cool
love interest; hwang hyunjin
author; @ me
theme song; ultimately — khai dreams

+ first reveal done!
I hope my writing was
good?? It probably could
be better, but that's what
I conjured up  :/

NEXT. ???