Ship It.

Your POV
You and Shane got ready for the Ship It shoot, you both hated it, and didn't understand why both of you were paired up.

Later, Kelsey came in our hotel room. "Good news, you're leaving. Bad news, Ship It."

"Not for the Y/N x Shane shippers!" Ryan cut in the conversation while packing his bag. "Y/N X SHANE?" Both you and Shane were surprised people shipped you two, you guys were just friends. Maybe..

"Yeah, look!" Ryan grabbed his phone and showed us fan art. Shit. You both looked away and ignored the fan art and packed your bags.

-tImE sKiP-

We arrived at Buzzfeed, finally. Ryan went to his desk while you, Kelsey, and Shane went to the shoot. Kelsey kicked the door open and led us to the chairs.  Today was a QnA, so there HAD to be some weird questions.

"First question! You have to tell the truth by the way. 'When did you two meet?'" "We met yesterday. Y/N's new at Buzzfeed. Buuut, everyone knows her already." Shane answered for you.

We did all the other questions until the last one. "Last question, 'do you like each other?'" Kelsey was obviously smiling and happy at this question.

Shane took the camera and left the room and all you heard were muffles. He came back in with the camera giving it to you.

You left the room with the camera and you said, "Well, yes I like him. But don't tweet at him." You came back into the room, giving the camera back to the cameraman.

Did I really confess to Shane by video? He might watch it, maybe not.

The video ended and we went to our desks. Thank god tomorrow's Saturday.

Word count:301
Sorry this was short, finals coming up.