Crush(ed)

-------------

Izuku Midoriya didn't know what to do. He had a crush on the very popular Todoroki Shouto. Ever since the sports festival the two had formed a friendship but Midoriya wanted more than just friendship.

He knew he was selfish, he knew Todoroki was most likely straight, and he knew that if he confessed that he would ruin his friendship with Todoroki. And on top of that, someone else had planned to ask out the half hot half cold boy.

Uraraka told Midoriya the news during class. Momo had a crush on Todoroki and planned on asking him out the next day. Midoriya instantly made the decision to push aside his feelings and allow Momo to have Todoroki.

The boy thought that Momo would be a good match for Todoroki anyways. She was smart, talented, caring, and pretty. She was everything Midoriya wasn't. He couldn't compete with someone like her, besides, he wasn't good enough to be with Todoroki.

So he gave up. His feelings for Todoroki didn't go away but he was determined to keep them hidden. He didn't want to make Momo feel bad for her feelings. He valued her friendship and didn't want her to suffer because of his own selfishness.

So he hid behind a polite smile and kept talking with Uraraka. "I didn't notice that she liked him, I could have given her advice if I knew sooner, since Todoroki and I are close friends." He said with a nervous laugh.

Uraraka didn't seem to notice his discomfort and smiled wider, "The girls and I planned a sleepover at my place so we could help her out, maybe you could stop by for a little while and give us advice on what Todoroki-kun likes!"

Izuku nodded, "I'll see if I can, you can always text or call me if my mom doesn't let me join you."

Sadly Mineta heard their conversation, "Midoroya is joining the girls at a sleepover?!" He exclaimed, gaining the attention of their classmates.

Kaminari and Sero ran over. "What?! Midoriya you sly dog!" The electric haired boy said.

Izuku blushed from embarrassment. "It's n-not like that! I'm not s-spending the night, I'm j-just going t-to stop by for a b-bit..." He defended.

"You've been holding out on us Midoriya." Mineta mumbled. "Why don't all of us boys join the girls?" He asked maliciously, only to be slapped by Tsuyu's frog-like tongue.

"Mineta don't even think about it kero." Tsuyu said bluntly. Mina and Momo nodded in agreement.

"We need Midoriya's assistance with something..." Jiro muttered with her arms crossed.

"Y-yea! He'll only be there for an hour at most and Uraraka's parents will be there." Momo added.

Kaminari and Sero pouted. "Man, Midoriya is so lucky! He's gets to be surrounded by cute girls in pajamas!" Kaminari said.

Kirishima was tempted to laugh, Midoriya was obviously not into any of the girls in class, that was probably why the girls trusted him. Bakugou just ignored the scene and tried to get Kirishima's attention since they were supposed to be studying.

Izuku sighed, it was gonna be a long day.

-------------

Lunch was fairly normal for Izuku, he ate with Todoroki that day instead of eating with Uraraka and Iida. He wanted to be as close to Todoroki as possible before he was inevitably abandoned.

The two talked about heroes and the training they did that day before Mina and Jiro walked over to them, dragging a blushing Momo. "Hey you two! Mind if we sit here?" Mina asked enthusiastically.