Chapter 3

**Author's note: this chapter is explicit.

A hand roughened by years of weapon practice moved down to Lana's neck and squeezed it not so lightly, once again demanding her full attention. 

"I expect full explanations afterward."

Lana could only reply with a hurried nod. Her breathing had turned shallow and beads of sweat already tickled her temples and forehead.

"Safe word?"

"Re-- red."

"Safe gesture?"

"Tapping my... my chest."

"Remove your clothes." He gave her barely enough space to wriggle out of her clothing; when she was done, he sat back. "Now on your knees. Unbutton my shirt, starting with the cufflinks. Slowly."

Lana gulped down a groan of frustration. Of course, he had to throw in an extra layer. Of course, it had to be a lesson in patience on top of the rest. But he's right. I have to... to get back... back in control.

She pushed herself up, grasping at little things like the sound of his voice, the heat pouring from his body, the fiery desire dancing in his hooded eyes, or his natural scent to keep herself grounded. Licking her lips in anticipation, her shaky fingers got to work on his dark blue shirt, but clumsy, they failed several times.

"Focus!" he uttered under his breath. She blinked, surprised by his low voice. A loud bark would have been -- Oh dammit. Yep. We're not alone.

Usually, they would choose his or Yuki's room for their private games, far from the children and guests. No way she'd give an audio show to their father-in-law.

Finally, long, deep breaths allowed her to complete her task. With calculated gestures, he took off his shirt while always keeping his eyes on her, maybe a bit wary. A loud sigh passed her lips at the glorious sight of his wide chest and stomach. Incredibly enough, he had increased his own rigorous exercise regimen over the past years, keeping sagging flesh at bay. Time had yet to leave any telltale indent on his body; the only marks had been made by nails, fingerprints and teeth -- hers and Yuki's, from a couple of days ago.

Proprietary. Passionate. Worn with pride.

A surge of arousal shot from her core and turned her nipples diamond hard. Forgetting herself and basking in the mindless, purely physical need seizing her, she leaned forward. Her hands reached for his thighs for support, mouth closing on his collaborne, tongue darting --

"Straighten up! Hands on your knees, eyes open but downcast. Take ten deep breaths."

Lana gulped down and did her best to comply, but her body was already trembling. A little voice told her this soft meditation was for the best -- and not only as a lesson of patience. There would be pain. Helpful. Grounding. Not excruciating, but still. She had to be in a better mindset to handle it... and find release in it. And afterward, this was all about stopping her spiraling mind. But goodness, he's just there, half naked, and dio mio, those hands of his... Eight... Nine... Ten.

His hand reached out to squeeze again her neck. "You will refrain from touching me. No grabbing, no scratching, no squeezing of thighs, no biting or kissing back."

"Goshujin sama..." Lana moaned, despondent. The squeezing increased in strength.

"No. Not unless I tell you to. And no loud noise."

Her eyes shot wide open. Impossible!

"I want you to focus on your skin, and not only where I touch you. Assess it. Feel it. From your toes to the top of your head. Feel the heat, the cold, the sting, the burning, the pleasure. Draw a mental picture of this strong body that hosts your powerful mind. Understood?"