Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Last Sacrifice: Love Fades

So... I know your probably mad at me for not writing in a long time. But I must admit, my Biology grade is a bit more important that this right now. Im kinda failing which would mean I would be kicked off the basketball team. FML right?? Lol jk. Hope everyones been having a great September! J Thanks for all the support you've been giving me!

Yeah. I wasn't really sure what made him do it. But he did it. And it hurt.

He had lunged for me. He took me by the neck and threw me against the wall. He then pinned me against the wall and said," Now. Who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

"I-Im Ulyana and I was just looking for the bathroom."

"Why are you in my house?" He demanded.

I couldn't look him in the eye because of the way he had me pinned. But this was probably a good thing.

When I didn't answer, he spun around and yanked me to the floor. He was on top of me now.

I could not help but notice how good it felt to have him touching me. Even if it was in a "Get the hell outta my house" way.

"Well... Im here.... Im here because...-" I was interrupted.

By an angel.

Sydney. And Dimitris grandmother. The crazy old witch came running and yelling at us.

"Dimka!! Dimka!! She's with me! Get off of her you stupid one!!" She yelled. While she beat him with her cane.

He jumped back quickly.

"I thought she was an intruder." He said, embarrassed.

I couldn't dare look at him. But I could feel him looking at me.

"Sorry about that. She was just looking for the bathroom. She didn't mean to scare you." Sydney said.

He nodded sharply, looking away.

"Well Yeva, we must be on our way. Thank you for letting us visit." Sydney said.

"Do you have to go so soon? Why not stay for breakfast?" She asked. Old friggin fart. Oh how I disliked her sometimes.

"I guess we could stay for a little bit if it is alright." I could fuckin kill her right now.

I shouldn't have. But I did.

I looked up. At him. Dimitri. I knew he was watching me. We made eye contact.

But he didn't react like he did last night. He just looked away and went down stairs.

Wow.

What an awkward breakfast. What a VERY VERY awkward breakfast. He wouldn't stop looking at me.

I had to remember that I wasn't Rose. That I knew nothing about fighting, or anything.

"So where did you learn to fight so well?" I asked Dimitri. I don't think I should have talked to him at all, but I couldn't stand it. Memories of last night kept flashing through my head. And I had to talk to him, try to make him remember.

"Well the truth is that I am a Guardian. I went to an Academy here in Russia. I train to protect Moroi which are vampires. I protect them from Strigoi. Im a dhampirs. A mix between human and vampire." He answered.

"Yes she knows a little about this. Only from what I have told her though." Said Sydney.

"Ah." Was all he said.