Shot one- "Stronger."

Yay, first little story(cont in the next chapter).

I turned the keys to my dorm, and stepped inside. Alex was across the room from me, organizing his papers again. I set my books down on the table and headed over to my bed, exhausted after a college exam. I sat up and checked my phone. It was at 6%. I walked over to the charger near Alex, unplugged his phone, and plugged mine in. I began to walk back when I heard Alex's sharp voice. "I was using that, John."
I rolled my eyes. "Well, now I am. Deal with it."
I turned away from him, and heard steps behind me.
"Fine," He said. "Well now I'll be using THIS. And you can deal with that."
Alex grabbed my essay that I had left with my pile of books.
He began to flip through the pages.
"No, you won't." I said.
He glanced over at me, and put the papers down. He walked swiftly towards me, stopping only inches from my face. Let me tell you, it's hard to be pissed off at a hot guy who's standing about 3 inches from you, smirking.
He grinned. "And why is that, John?"
I felt my face turning warm, I'll admit that since we've been dorm mates I've developed a crush on him... so having him this close to me makes me a bit uncomfortable. I looked up at him, trying to conceal what I urged to do at that moment.
"Because-I'm not going to let you." I knew how ridiculous I sounded at that moment, and so did Alex.
He raised a brow, and smirked. "How will you manage that?"
I suddenly rammed into him, knocking him to the floor. "Like that," I said.
He sat up, and laughed. "Didn't know you had that much strength. Or maybe you just caught me off guard."
I clenched my fists. "No, I'm just stronger than you."
Alex brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Nah."
He was so god damn irritating. But hey, I guess I liked it.
As he stood up, I pushed him back into the floor, and pinned him down.
I lowered my face to his. "No, I'm just stronger than you."
He smiled. "I doubt that."
He sat up, pulled me closer, and kissed me.
I was in a moment of confusion. I felt my body go numb, my brain wasn't functioning at all. Holy shit. Alexander Hamilton just kissed me.
He pulled away, and I felt my face turn bright red. "Alex, I-"
Before I could finish, he grabbed me, and pushed me onto the ground, sitting on top of me. He leaned down, his face barely an inch away. "Now who's stronger?"
"You just caught me off guard..." I said, sitting up.
"Interesting. Just like when you caught me off guard? But it's odd, I would've thought, that if I did that, you would have pushed me off and beat the shit out of me. You wouldn't have been off guard, would you? you couldn't have been off guard, could you?"
"I...."
I had nothing to say, no way out of this.
"Don't worry John. You don't have to answer that."
He closed the space between us, pushing me back to the floor. He kissed me deeply, and I kissed back.
It felt like ages before we came up for air.

TBC(next chapter may contain smut).