Chapter 32

A/N: So sorry for the late update.

Shania's pov

I had a quick shower and made sure I washed myself properly, I had to go commando since my panties were soaked. Aiden being the gentleman, waited until I was done before he walked me back home.

I kissed him deeply before I let myself inside my house and quickly set the alarm after I locked the door.

I quietly tip toed back upstairs and heard the TV going in my parents room. And as I walked past, I froze with shock as I heard a moan. My eyes widened and I hurried to my bed room, not wanting to hear my parents going at it or have the mental image engrave into my brain and scarring me for life.

I cringed then shivered as I quietly shut my door and leaned up against it like a horror movie.

I looked over and saw Katie already asleep on the euro bed on the floor. And since she was an horrible sleeper throughout the night and practally did 360° whenever we shared a bed, I had no choice but to buy it and kick her out of mine.

I smiled feeling the slight soreness between my legs and slipped into my bed, I instantly yawned before drifting off to sleep with Aiden on my mind.

I woke up to Katie poking and prodding my cheek.

I groaned and slapped her hand away then turned my back to her and threw the covers over my head. Only for it to be completely tossed off my body.

"Katie you bitch." I grumbled.

She laughed then picked up my scattered covers. "Get up it's almost midday."

I rolled over and reached for my cell to double check, then sighed, as I lazily got out of my comfortable bed and collected my clothes before going to the bathroom.

When I was done, I did some light make up and a messy bun on top of my head.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to pour myself a much needed coffee.

"Hey baby. Are you hungry?" Mom asked as she was rummaging in the freezer for something for dinner.

"No thanks mom. Me and Katie are gonna head over to the diner for a bite to eat. I need to pick up the new roster from Pop."

"Alright. Do you need some money?"

I shook my head. "No thanks mom. I have enough for me and her."

"Ok. Make sure you're back before dinner."

"Will do mom."

I finished my coffee then rinsed my mug and placed it on the dry rack then myself and Katie headed out for some girl time.

We took our usual booth towards the back and order ourselves cheese burgers and fries as well as cokes.

"I didn't hear you come back in last night." Katie said with a smirk.

"Yeah you were already in bed when I returned. I only stayed over for an hour though."

She nodded then took a big bite of her burger.

"You're no upset that I left you are you?" I asked.

She frowned then shook her head. "Of course not. I'm actually glad that you're coming out of your skin. You didn't do anything like this when you were dating Tyler."

"Yeah. I know." I muttered then started eating. "I mean, he was great when we first start dating, but then, I guess he got too comfortable or bored with me."

"Well who cares anyway. You knew I didn't like the dude anyway."

I chuckled. "Yeah. We both knew. But then again. I think you sensed that he was no good for me."

"He was always no good for you Shy. His eyes always strayed whenever you weren't looking."

I groaned slightly. "Yeah. I guess I was so infatuated with him that I dismissed it." I shook my head. " I'm such an idiot."

Katie placed her hand over mine. "No you're not babes. He was just a great fucking actor and had you seeing what you wanted to see. Just promise that you won't go back to that."

"Fuck no. I've learnt my lesson with that douce."

"Good." Katie said with a nod then took a bite of her burger.

"I think I love him." I blurted out.

"What?" Katie exclaimed.

"Shh. Will you pipe it down." I said while I looking around us in embarrassment.

She clapped and squealed. "This is so exciting."

"Katie for the love of god. Shut up you're embarrassing me." I said then ducked my head.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I'm just so happy for you!"

I gave her a small smile then frowned.

"What's wrong?" Katie asked with concern and placed her hand on top of mine.

"What if he doesn't feel the same way. I mean. He was a player before me. What if he doesn't want to be with me after I confess my love to him? What if he dumps me?"

"Hey. Hey. He's not gonna do that to you. He loves you too. Believe me. I can see it when he looks at you."

"But..."

"No buts. Would I lie to you?"

I shook my head. "Of course you wouldn't." I quietly said.

"Good. Cause Rob sees it as well. And we all know Rob can be a little dense sometimes. He's honestly happy for his best friend."

I breathed a little better hearing that. "So what should I do?"

Katie smiled then rolled her eyes. "Duh. Tell him how you feel."