Chapter 6

Kelly's P.O.V

I still couldn't believe what just happened. A stranger came up to me,gave me some advice,telling me  to never give up and then in a matter of seconds he's gone!That's just...I don't know it just makes no sense...Oh God Kelly that isn't one big deal is it!What's so unbeleivable in it?Great now I am talking to my own self.Am i crazy or something?

I reached home and  let out an exasperated sigh before stepping inside.I saw mom and dad sitting on the couch watching she sort of television program.The Tomlinsons left.To my surprise they didn't say anything to me and I was expecting to be grounded.I kept my head low and silently made my way towards my bedroom.Few minutes later their was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Yes?"I responded rubbing my face with my hands.It was mom.She came and sat beside me.

"Honey?"

"Yes mom"I responded still not looking over at her.

"What just happened before?Are you alright?"She asked softly.

" I'm fine"

"Then why did you left between the dinner?uh oh.

"Nothing mom...it's just..."I trailed off.

"Just What?"She asked.I looked at her to see her concerned expression.I sighed and shook my head."Nothing"

"You sure hon?"

I nodded softly.She sighed and left the room. I still couldn't stop thinking about that old man. Come on Kelly!He was just an ordinary man.Nothing special. Not like he was an angel or something.Ughh what on earth am I thinking.You will be considering just how stupid and retarded I am.I think I am!

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up around five in the evening  I had fallen asleep after  Kelly had drop me off from school after we had faced that incident after school.I kinda feel bad for Kelly.I know how she feels about Louis.Speaking of Kelly, Where is she?She didn't called me after school.Should I call her?Well I guess I should wait I guess she is just busy with something so I shouldn't disturb her.I got up and went downstairs to see my mom had gotten home from work.I greeted her and grabbed my jacket after telling her I am going for a walk.I got outside and started making my way towards Starbucks.I was so busy staring at my phone that I didn't realise I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry"I apologized

"It's OK"I recognized the Irish accent.I looked up to see it was Niall.

"Oh hey Niall!"

"Hey Emily how are you?"

"I am good,I was just heading for Starbucks for a drink"I told him

"Mind if I join you?"he asked

"No no not at all"

He gave me a smile an I felt my self going weak in the knees.Control Emily control your hormones.We started walking towards Starbucks.

"So how are you feeling?"He asked stuffing his hands in his jacket.

"I am better"

"Ashley did hit you pretty bad"He said

"Nah it's fine,its just I am used to this behaviour of hers towards me,about earlier I am sorry about Kelly's attitude at that time"I said

"No you don't need to be sorry and neither does Kelly,It was Ashley's fault,I don't like Ashley anyways."He responded.

"Yeah it's just Kelly has some anger issues and at times like this She can't control her temper"I told him.He nodded.We reached Starbucks.

"You can go sit down,I'll order the drinks"He said.

"No it's OK I'll order.."

"I told you I am ordering it's OK"He said .I nodded and gave him the money but he refused to take it.

"Seriously Emily it's OK I said I'll order and I'll pay"He said."I insist"I nodded once again and went to a booth to sit down.After some time Niall  came with our drinks I murmured a thank you as he handed me mine.He sat down from across me.

"So Emily I wanted to ask you something"Niall told me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Umm would you like to go on a date with me this friday?"He asked nervously.Gosh he was so cute when he was nervous.Wait....NIALL HORAN ASKED ME ON A DATE!what should I say?.No matter what I had to tell Kelly about this.What will her reaction be?Wait she knows I have this HUGE crush on Niall right?

"Earth to Emily?"Niall said waving his hands in front of my face.

"Oh I am sorry"

"So I asked you something?"He said.

"Niall I would love to go on a date with you!"

"Really?I thought you'all say no,Anyways I'll pick up at seven on Friday"

"Sounds good"

-------------------------------------------------

DONE!!!

OK Niall just asked Emily on a date Finally while on the other hand Things are a bit tough for Kelly.

I finally updated other chapter

Who am I kidding it's too short it isn't even a chapter.and I am sorry .I didn't have this much time but I decided to give you a guys something so here it is!

Gosh this one truly sucked I didn't knew what I was writing I can't think of anything.

I hope you liked it even if it's so boring and. . ..you know makes no sense and please ignore the mistakes.

I love you guys shoo shooo much Mmwahhhh!

Vote

Comment

Blue<3