Chapter 3 'Lotion?'

"Er, Ray!?" Zack yelled " Yes zack? " Ray said calmly but  Zacks face was red but you couldn't see it through the bandages "Are you ready?" Asked Zack a little flustered . "Go ahead zack." Ray was still calm ' How can she be so calm?' Zack thought.  Zack began to run lotion on her back the down to her thighs then feet he went up to her hands then stomach , then he pause.

"What's wrong zack?" Asked ray. He shook his head , for nothing. He began to run her chest with lotion then her neck. " Done. " Said Zack proudly. "Thank you zack." She said her same old plain expression .

As soon as she was dressed Zack noticed something peeling through the window, It wasn't a something but someone, her stepped outside, It was the police! "Isaac foster! Why did you touch the girl!?" The police pulled out her gun , finally Ray wandered outside. " Zack! " She yelled then found him.  The police grabbed Ray then Zack slit the police 's throat. He grabbed Ray "No one's allowed to touch her but me!" He yelled as the other police walked out of the car.

Ray looked up a zack.  "Zack, I'll pretend to-" She paused. "shush." Zack said.  The police tried to grab ray, Zack wouldn't let go. ' How can a monster fall in love,' he thought.