Chapter 15: Playground

"So... where are we going?" Jimin questioned, his tone a bit confused as they began to walk along the sidewalk together.

"I'm not sure actually.. Any ideas?" Jungkook replied, giving an embarassed chuckle as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Hmm.. oh! I know a place we can go!" Jimin exclaimed, jumping up and down a bit as he turned to the black haired boy next to him. Jungkook smiled softly at the sight.

"Where?"

"For me to know and you to find out~" Jimin giggled, giving a smile that turned his eyes into crescents. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he let out a faint laugh at the others words. Jimin gently took Jungkooks hand and began to run the other direction causing Jungkook to almost lose his balance but luckily he didnt.

"Hey!- Come on you know I can keep up.~" Jungkook spoke picking up a faster pace than Jimin but still keeping their hands intertwined. After just a bit more running the two finally had arrived at the place Jimin wanted to take Jungkook. The taller boys eyes scanned the enviroment with a slightly surprised look in his eyes while he stood there slouched a bit from being out of breath.

"...A playground?" Jungkook panted faintly, a questioning tone in his voice as he straightened his posture back to its normal state.

Jimin suddenly heard the confused tone and became a bit worried if Jungkook was happy with coming here or not, the smaller boy became a bit nervous. "I thought it would be fun.." Jimin muttered softly avoiding eye contact from the other.

Jungkook only chuckled as he walked towards Jimin, gently lifting up his chin to face him giving an assuring, happy smile "Hmm I suppose you're right~ " Jungkook spoke as he could see the rose color creep onto Jimins cheeks. The two stood there for a moment as Jimin grew flustered.

"R-Race you to the swing set!" Jimin splurted out as he began running towards the swing set before Jungkook could even process his words.

"J-Jimin!" Jungkook began laughing as he chased after Jimin. Jimin reached theswings first, Jungkook being a close second.

"I win~" Jimin giggled, taking a seat on the swing as Jungkook approached him.

"Yeah I guess so." The other chuckled, moving behind Jimins swing to push him a little.

"So..the cut on your face fully healed," Jimin noticed, starting to swing his legs back and forth.as he turned his head slightly, peeking back at the taller.

"Yeah.. but it left a scar on the side of my cheek.." Jungkook replied, slowing Jimins swing and placing his hand on the side of his face.

Jimin stopped swinging his legs and lowered his head a bit glumly. "Really?.. Lemme see.." Jimin remarked. Jungkook walked around the swing to crouch down to the sitting boy's current height, turning his head so he could see the scar. Jimin gently cupped Jungkooks cheek with his small hand. "I'm just glad you didn't die.." Jimin whispered quietly.

Jungkook closed his eyes, leaning into the soft touch as he placed his bigger hand over the smallers. His breath tickling Jimins fingertips. "Your hands are cute.." Jungkook mumbled, opening his eyes to see a blushing Jimin before him.

"Ah r-really?... Everyone usually jokes about how small they are.." Jimin muttered nervously as the red glow stuck to his cheeks, absolutely adorable is Jungkooks eyes. Jimin shyly moved his hand from Jungkooks face causing a sad faint sight to escape from the lips of the other from loss of contact.

Jungkook stood back up, keeping his eyes on Jimin. The smaller boy looked around for a moment and his eyes locked on one thing in particular.

The merry go round.

"Jungkookie~... wanna go on the merry go round?" Jimin asked with a giggle as he rocked back and forth on his heels and toes staring up at the taller.

"Yeah, I'll spin you.~" Jungkook chuckled, giving his sweet bunny smile. The two walked over to it and Jimin crawled to the center and took a seat, hugging the center pole tightly. "Ok you ready?" Jungkook smirked.

"Yes! Yes!~ Hurry!~" Jimin giggled cutely as Jungkook then began to run, holding onto one of the poles. He spun Jimin faster and faster each second, occasionally Jumping on for the ride then continuing to pick up the pace. 

"Ahh!~ Jungkook stop! I'm gonna puke-" Jimin laughed loudly as he closed his eyes tight. Jungkook laughed along as he slowed the spinning to a stop. Jungkook then went to help the extremely dizzy Jimin step off. The smaller boy stumbled as his feet touched the ground finally, he lost his balance and fell onto Jungkooks chest. Jungkook immediately caught him, his hand subconsciously placed onto Jimins waist, Jimins hands placed on Jungkooks shoulders.

"Sorry..I.. I'm a bit dizzy." Jimin mumbled, his eyes traling down shyly. Jungkook bit his lip with a soft chuckle. Jimin returned his gaze to the taller, finally realizing the height difference. "Woah.." Jimin mumbled in awe but with a hint of sadness in his faint voice.

"What is it Jiminie?" Jungkook noticed the tone in Jimins voice and grew a bit worried.

"Oh- uh I- its nothing I.. just realized how short I am.. that's all." Jimin spoke shyly as he kept his eyes a different direction.

Jungkook only chuckled softly before swiftly picking Jimin up by his waist causing a slight squeak to fall from Jimins lips while he was set on the middle bar of the merry go round. Jimin was a few inches taller than Jungkook now, the black haired boy kept his hands on Jimins waist, keeping his eyes locked onto the boy in front of him, Jimin staring back with a rose color placed on his face for the umpteenth time today. "Is this better?" Jungkook asked softly, receiving a shy nod from Jimin in return.

The two stayed like that for a while, tension building by the second. They both began to lean in for a moment, Jimin, hesitating slightly as he placed his hands in his lap nervously. Jungkook finally leaned in a bit more, closing the space between them with a sweet, gentle kiss. Jungkook kept his hands holding Jimins waist, the smaller boy felt himself melting into the tender kiss as he moved one of his small hands to softly grasp onto the fabric of Jungkooks hoodie.

Finally he pulled away, Jimin was a blushing mess under the gaze of the other as Jungkook kept their lips close.

"Jimin..I..I like you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K I have a 5 hour test tommorow and I need sleep, I lub u guis ~(^3^~)

~JikookProductions

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

Ive been listening to so many godamn Disney soundtracks

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜