"i'd love to be your girlfriend"

after 30 minutes, carson and mackenzie, johnny and lauren all arrive seeing hayden sitting on a bench looking at his phone. they make their way over to him and see that he's been reading something. when hayden saw them he demanded all of them to sit and listen to what he was gonna say. "guys i think im ready to ask annie out. "does she know?" mackenzie asks. "nope, all i told her was that i had a problem and her to meet me to this park so help me get ready and u guys can go or hide i dont really care." everyone decided to stay to record what was happening. they helped hayden set it up then later hid behind bushes. within a few minutes later annie arrived at the park. she saw hayden sitting on the ground with snacks and all. she walked up to him and hayden told annie to sit. that's where he started speaking.

"annie grace leblanc, where do i start. i remember when we were 12 and brat told both of us that we'll be doing a music video together. that's when i started liking you. when i first saw you all i thought about is how beautiful you were and still are. i remember being teased about liking you and pretended that it was a joke. and now here i am telling you that i like you. annie, the past 4 years i've liked you. you are the most beautiful and the most fearless girl i've ever seen. you're my sunshine on a rainy day and you make me happy when i see you. and this is the only time im asking you this; will you be my girlfriend?" hayden looked down and annie raised his head up by his chins. it almost looked like she was crying. "i'd love to be your girlfriend" she says smiling. hayden looked at her and smiled back he stood up, annie also stood up. he picked her up and hugged her.

that's when annie took a picture and posted it on instagram

guess he had the guts to ask me out hehe💖 @haydensummerall

❤️: 890,458 likes
5,061 comments

@johnxkenz: next is john lol
/@annieleblanc: agreed!

@haydensummerall: youre mine! all mine! 😈❤️
/@annieleblanc: of course i am💖

@kenzie: besties! 😭❤️
/@annieleblanc :😭💖

@nadiaturner: congrats!
/@annieleblanc: thank u nads! 💗

@johnnyorlando: hayden got the juiceee
/@annieleblanc: oof?

@laurenorlando: u guys deserve each other! love u both anns! ❤️
/@annieleblanc: luv u laur💝

@carsonlueders: congrats my dudes!
/@annieleblanc: lol thank you car!

@hxnnie: I CANT BREATHE SOMEONE CALL 911

@hayxann: O MY GOSH BEST DAY OF MY LIFE FUCK YESSSS

(edited)