"Fuck, you're cute"

(Not fully smut but sexual content)

Once clothes were out of the way, John pulled Smitty off the bed and forced his to his knees so his face was level with John's hard cock.
"Open that pretty little mouth," John ordered in a breathy voice. Smitty quickly obeyed and opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out as well before leaning forward, the tip of John's dick was twitching on his tongue.
"Oh fuck.." John mumbled as he thrust his hips forward a bit, half of his length being surrounded in Smitty's wet and hot mouth. Smitty gulped before hollowing his cheeks and taking in more of John. It was extremely difficult not to choke, so he rubbed the rest that wouldn't fit and played with John's balls to add to the pleasure as he sucked.
John twisted his fingers into the mess of curly white hair, his head thrown back in bliss.
"Damn, you're good at blow jobs, baby." Smitty moaned at the name, sending vibrations through John's dick. That felt amazing to John, so he twisted the hair tighter in one hand and rubbed Smitty's cheek with the other,  smirking.
"You like that name? Baby?" Smitty hummed again, licking the underside of the dick in his mouth like a lollipop before pressing his tongue flat against the head. John suppressed some moans.
"Tonight, you're all mine. My good baby who's about to be fucked real good. You're Daddy's good baby, right?" The raspy, breathy voice of John, along with his sexual words, was a big turn on for the Canadian. Smitty pulled off of John's dick with a little 'pop' and looked up at him with big, pleading eyes.
"I'm a Daddy's angel, I'll do anything for Daddy~" John smirked and pulled off Smitty's weirdly colored glasses, trying not to melt when he saw the chocolate brown eyes filled with lust and desire. Desire for him.
"You certainly are an angel. You deserve a reward for how good you are." John bent down to smash his lips against Smitty's soft pink ones, electricity flying through both boys before they had to pull away for air.
"Holy fuck, that felt good." Smitty smiled blissfully, staring deep into John's beautiful eyes and feeling his heart do flips.  John nodded and lifted Smitty up again, just to settle back on the bed and cradle him in his lap, reconnecting their lips.
Smitty got comfortable in John's lap and kissed him back, teasingly denying John's tongue when he felt it against his bottom lip. John but his bottom lip and pinched his thighs, making Smitty jump a bit and gasp. While his mouth was open, John stuck his tongue in and began to wrestle with Smitty's tongue, pressing hard against the other's soft lips and exploring every spot in Smitty's mouth like he wanted to memorize it.
They didn't want to part so they breathed a bit through their noses but did pull apart eventually to gulp down some air.
"We only met like a few hours ago, but damn I never want to leave you. You're so fucking cute like this, Jaren." John let his eyes roam from the big brown eyes, to the wet and bruised lips, to the smooth and pale skin, to the hard on and quivering thighs, and all the way back up. He'd never felt so attracted to someone. He'd never felt so in love.
Smitty couldn't help the blush of embarrassment from John's compliment and his intense, hungry stare. No one has looked at him like this before, and he felt so vulnerable,  like he wanted to cover up and hide, but he also felt so safe with John. Something in John's eyes stopped Smitty from moving away, or curling up and covering himself. He had to ignore his heart screaming "MARRY HIM" but he couldn't stop his mouth before words flew out.
"I think you should be a model, you're like the most perfect human ever and your hair looks so soft, I kinda wanna squish your cheeks, but I really just want you to kiss me again and deal with our 'problems'." John looked surprised by the rushes sentences and took a moment to process them before chuckling and leaning back in for another kiss while his hand went down to Smitty's still hard penis.
"Hey, is someone in here? Ohmie, is that you?" A sort of southern and deep voice called from outside the room, a light knock following. John and Smitty jumped apart in surprise, hurriedly gathering their clothes. Both slipped on their boxers before there was another knock. Smitty picked up a black shirt and pulled it on, along with his jeans. John just grabbed his blue button up, tugging it on and buttoning it halfway. They both stuffed their feet in their shoes just in time for the door to open.
An older guy with reddish brown hair and a bit if a beard walked in, looking at the younger pair with confusion.
"Who the fuck are you guys? Why are you in Ohm's room?" The man asked,  narrowing his eyes. John ran a hand through his messed up hair and chuckled nervously so Jaren tried to speak.
"I'm one of Ohm's friends and this is.. We were..  Trying to.." John seemed to take control, wrapping an arm around Smitty and putting on a teasing grin.
"Why are you so nervous, babe? It's not a crime to get lost looking for a bathroom, is it? You act like this guy is a cop." John laughed and the guy chuckled before smiling at them.
"Y'all look good together. The bathroom is down the hall on the left." John nodded thankfully and pulled Smitty with him towards the door.
"Thanks man. Ohm is is the kitchen,  by the way." John said before they left.
Smitty looked up at him with relief.
"Oh my god that was awkward! I think I left my socks back there." Smitty fixed his hair and straightened out his glasses.
John smirked down at him. "You left your shirt too." Smitty tilted his head before looking down to see that he was wearing John's shirt. His face turned pink.
"Oh god. I'm sorry I-" John cut him off with a kiss and pulled his closer.
"Want to finish this at my house?" John asked. Smitty blushed harder but smiled happily.
"Of course." He answered,  letting John pull him out the door.