The new family news (idk)

It is another abusive day for Severus Snape. He can't wait to get to 9 3/4 to get to Hogwarts. He grabs his trunk and makes his way downstairs, as quickly and quietly as he can. His father is asleep or passed out, Severus doesn't know which. But he still doesn't want stir him awake. Severus walks passed him and gets outside where his mother is waiting to drive him to the train station.
      He gets in the car and his mother drives him to the train station. When they got there he jumped out until his mother stopped him.
    "Severus, I wanted to tell you something before you leave."
     Severus looked back. "What is it?"
    "My father saw how abusive your father is to me and you, so I am getting divorced with him and getting married to someone else who promises that he won't hurt us. I have even met him and I can tell that he won't hurt us. So when you get back I will be here to pick you up and bring you to your new home. I am so sorry for telling you this so late but I just had feeling that I should have told you now."
    For once Severus smiled. "It's fine ma."
    " Oh goodness you have to get there it's 10:53. Goodbye honey."
     "Goodbye ma."
    Severus got out and ran through the wall to get platform 9 3/4. There he saw Lily.
     "Oh Severus there you are, I thought that you wouldn't come today. Well you seem happy today. What happened?"
      " Oh Lily, my mother is getting married to someone else so I am not living with him anymore."
     "Oh Sev that's AWESOME!"
     "It is."
     Lily and Severus both got on the train and took a compartment that they had all for themselves.
     "I just hope that toerag doesn't ruin this happy moment."
     "Me to Lily. Me to."