One Hell Of A Night

*People in this imagine*

sooo s/n im only doing these imagines to better my writing for Love Over Fear so thats why i haven't updated it yet sksks im sorry

*you can be either or. It doesn't matter, but I intended this to be like a sHoRt story, and this was a story that was long over due lmfaoo*

Kehlani Parrish

Ella Mai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELLA'S POV

"Lani, chill. Maybe it was just a-a-a prank or something" I said trying to calm down my bestfriend Kehlani. She had just gotten some weird texts from her girlfriend 

"Ella, CHILL?" she screamed. "Do you see this shit? 'she doesn't love you' " She read some of the texts aloud

" 'im the real girlfriend', 'she was just using you' 'look, she is with me right now.' 'she said she never dated you' " She read more as her face was red and she was crying tears of anger.

"I think this shit is far from a joke Ella. How could she? I gave Alexia 3 years of my life! I've never given any other female the time of day like I gave Alexia! I was there when her grandma died. I was there when she got kicked out because her parents found out she was dating me. ELLA I WAS THERE THROUGH IT ALL" Her loud voice filled my apartment.

"Kehlani I understand. Obviously, sometimes shit is to good to be true. I don't have much to tell you because I am just as shocked as you. All I can say is fuck her, and move on. I know you're thinking you can't just give up 3 years but you're gonna have to sooner than later because if you keep this hurt in, it's only gonna make you depressed and sad over someone who's obviously not gonna be sad and depressed over you. Im not saying for you to rush into a new relationship but don't let her fuck up mess you up in general. Not everyone is like her,Okay?" I told Kehlani as I stoked her hair while she cried on my stomach. I feel bad for her.  It hurts to see someone I love crying and sad over an careless asshole.

KEHLANI'S POV

I laid across the long couch on her stomach as I continued to cry and listened to Ella speak.

"Not everyone is like her, Okay?" Ella said.

"Okay E. Thank you for being here. It means a lot." I silently sobbed

Ella was here for me no matter what. She always had time for me and she always made ways for me. Alexia could never. I don't know how I never saw the signs. I feel like I was so blinded by infatuation that I just saw past everything Alexia did.

"I love you E." I told her

"No problem Lani, I love you too" she said

"No Ella, I love you..." I said and I meant it. I've never loved anyone so much. Hell I loved her more than Alexia. I've always pushed the feelings I had Ella aside because I was in a relationship with someone I thought I loved.

"What are you talking about Kehlani?" she asked. 

I didn't say nothing back. I just stared at her, studying her face.

We had a mini staring contest for about 2 minutes and then I went in and kissed her. At first she was shocked and didn't kiss back but a few seconds after she kissed back and we had an intense make-out session for about 5 minutes.

"Ke- what was that? Where did that come from?" she asked

Honestly, I didn't know. 

"I don't know, Ella I'm sorry. If you don't feel comfortable you can go, I under-" I was cut off by her attacking my lips with a vigorous kiss. Either she's caught in the moment or she feels the same way I feel. I don't care right now though, I'm wayyy to into this to care.

ELLA'S POV

Wow. This is happening, and all so fast. One minute Kehlani is sobbing over her bitch ass ex and the next were making out on my couch. I didn't know I had these feelings for Kehlani but I guess I do. I don't mind. Lani is someone who I trust with everything, even my heart. If I want this as much as she does, I think we're in for a good one. 

By now, the kiss had gotten so heated that my shirt was off, leaving both me and Kehlani in nothing but our under garments.

Kehlani snuck her hand into my underwear and started to rub at my heat slowly which shocked me at first. She stopped and gave me a look to see if I wanted to continue, and I nodded. I was ready for whatever but she kept staring at me.

"Are you gonna keep looking at me or are we gonna fuck?" I said with a mixture of lust and annoyance lingering in my voice

"I'm on whatever you on Ella. You sure about this E?" She asked, now I was annoyed. 

"Yes Ashley, fuck me already, damn" I said, calling her by her middle name.

"Damn, I done brought the gay outta Ella." she chuckled as she removed my underwear and then brought her face down to my heat and stared feasting. 

This is gonna be one hell of a night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another lame chapter EL OH EL. Idc if Ella don't go that way, her and Kehlani woulda been cute asf together sighh. I was so disappointed when Kehlani and Ella said they were never together lmao.