Birth

The darkness ?, that's what the children fear, that looks at us from behind, that we can not see, I would say it is more a feeling no matter how old you are rich or poor we all fear in the most deep of the heart.Year 504:Well I introduce myself is Amis a simple farmer and nothing else I am not a man who aga very much just one more of the lot.Bozhena: Love awakens I need you to look for milk.Amis: Right now.I have to go to the other side of town to buy the milk, it takes about 30 minutes to arrive.Amis: How is Borislav doing?Borislav: Very good today's sales.Amis: I have a few silver coins that you can offer me.Borislav: Come see here you ....There is an uproar and shouts from the plaza.Borislav: what happens outside?I go to see what susede, are the soldiers of the king, are massacring everyone in the townAmis: What the hell.Suddenly a sword almost cut my face but I could react in time and dodge it, but it's too late for borislav, is crossed by a sword in front of my eyes, I run out of the place while I chased a soldier, but as I know very well the people managed to confuse him and flee from him but at the same time I see everything destroyed, decapitated people, a stench of death makes me vomit several times, fearing the worst I approach the house and I saw it destroyed I'm running desperate.Amis: Bozhena !!!, Bozhena !!!, Bozhena !!!I arrive at the kitchen and I see my wife stabbed and naked on the floor, in tears I run asia but a soldier shows up and hits me, I fall to the ground and try to stop but the soldier hits me again and I fall to the ground I could not get up.Amis: I'm useless I'm just a sad farmer, I wanted to avenge my wife, raped and murdered by the man in front of me but ... I can not.The soldier, laughing, takes out his sword and cuts Amis's neck.Amis: Where am I?I feel like I'm being dragged but I can not see my body, I see a light going away I do not know why but I knew it was time and I realized I was dead, but if I was dead I could only feel like I was being dragged for hours I felt that he let go of what was dragging me, then I heard someone tell me, what is darkness?