7. Stylist

It was now the next day and tonight bts has another concert. I was with the boys in the hotel. The stylists told me to dress in bland colors wear a mask and blend into the background. With all the videos of me and Taehyung I'm probably more noticeable.

"Seulhee grab these bags and bring them to the van." Soojung, a stylist said to me. I was actually older than Soojung by three months.

"Okay." I grabbed the bags and they were quite heavy. "Are bricks in here or what." I said to myself as I struggled to carry the bags.

"Let me grab one of these for you Seulhee." I turned to look who said that.

"Thank you Jimin Oppa."

"No problem, are you taking these to the van?"

"Yeah."

Jimin helped me bring the bags to the van.

"Thank you once again Jimin Oppa!"

Jimin put his hand out as if to give me a high five, "no problem Seulhee!"

-

After a long car ride we arrived at our next venue. The boys quickly got out of the car. I stayed back and helped bring bags and clothes in.

We were running short on stylists since one of them got a cold. So it's good that I'm stepping in. They could use the extra set of hands.

One of the stylists was quickly walking around. "Seulhee I need you on Taehyung." She then disappeared.

I gathered some things and went to Taehyungs vanity. He was half asleep on the spinny chair. Cute.

I lightly tapped his shoulder  "Oppa it's me." He awoke from his power nap.

"Seulhee! I suppose your doing my hair?"

"Mhm, I'm gonna make you look beautiful Oppa."

I grabbed a comb, water, some styling gel and got to work on Taehyungs hair. I grabbed his silky soft hair and sprayed a little bit of water not to much but not too little, I lightly combed down his hair I then added just a bit of gel to lay down all the baby hairs.

"Done!" I turned Taehyungs chair around so he could look at himself. "Well do you like it?"

"No, I love it Seulhee , Thankyou!"

I chuckled, "your welcome Oppa."

"Bangtan your out in five!" The stylist that disappeared from before said.

Taehyung stood up and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I have to go Seulhee, will you be watching me?"

I hugged Taehyung "Of course Oppa!" "Go kill it out there!" Taehyung started to walk towards the back of the stage with the other members.

"Always do!"