Chapter 1

I slumped into my bed and groaned, god today was a long day. I decided to go on my twitter.

I quickly logged on,

Username: @crystal_the1&only

Password:*******

I browsed through twitter, until my eye caught a pic of Harry styles shirtless. Oh, why is he so perfect!? I am a iner fan of one direction. I am not a tots cray fan like most of them. But I do support them. Harry styles was my celebrity crush ever since the xfactor.

I browsed through the comments, until I reached one that made me sink into my bed. The comment said

"@harry_styles everyone knows that's fake, u r such a douche, u just have sex like everyday. U can't stand a week without having sex. U bitch!"

It was posted a couple of minutes ago.

I couldn't stand keeping my anger in anymore. I couldn't just cry either. So I quickly replied

"@laylais2good4u u better shut that piece of shit before u regret it! U head me? If u think u r ontop of the world think again! U r just jealous that they got talent and they are famous! U call I r self a fan? Of y keep this up, everything will come back to bite in the arse u hear me? They are also human beings. They have feeling a heart. They are no different than u. And haven't u heard in kindergarten if u have nothing nice to say don't say it? Well hear me out and STOP. Just stop. U will be doing everyone a favor. Thnx.

Written by @crystal_the1&only

Posted: seconds ago"

Woow! Score1 for moi! When I got no reply I knew they wouldn't speack like that ever again. I am proud of myself. Like they say "Y to the O to the LO".

Then when a *bing* interrupted me. I looked at my phone. It's from Harry styles! Fucking Harry styles! And he said.....