Final 4th crush

Dear Logan,

It's weird that I have a crush on you. Literally this year...

I remember that 1st time I met you. Kinda awkward. 'Cause it looked like if you were looking straight at me. Since you were kinda in front of me.

At first I thought you were gonna be rude, but you were close enough. You were nice sometimes. I always hoped to be friends with you.

But I guess I was wrong this whole time. Funny thing I would always ship you and Esperanza. Even tho she's my friend and you are well, my crush??

I don't really know if you're actually my crush. But I guess you are kinda. Since, almost every time I look at you my heart beats. It's cliché it really is. Weird. Annoying. Strange. And cringe for me to even say those 'loving' type of things, to be honest.

I remembered when one of my friends asked you if you wanted to go out with me. And I never heard a 'hell no' but a 'no.' Since, you would always say 'hell no.' And it was strange that you didn't say that...

But sadly you said no. And then she said that it was a dare. And she told me that you like someone else, but doesn't go to our school.

Which I'm cool with. Like I'm not those type of girls who get jealous if they're crush likes someone else. Idec if you date one of my friends. I can deal with it all.

And I can't even believe it when you talked to me outside of the building/school. (Or what you call hell.) Like no matter what I still can't believe you talked to me outside. In freaking public.

I do kinda regret tryna run away from you. That day, but I was really nervous about you talking to me outside of hell. Like bruh, you hate me and I act like I hate you.

Which if you think I hate you. I don't and kinda do. For no hell reason. Maybe 'cause you make me have a lot of things. Like screw your affection.

And to be honest your hair looks like an anime. Every time I stare in front, your hair is sometimes covering your face. Since, you always have it down and it looks so freakin soft. I just want to touch it, but I can't.

Well, because first of all you're just my crush. Second of all you're not even my friend since you said that clear. Third of all it would look weird if I did. It would look like if we were dating.

But yeah that about it. I have a lot but I don't want to bored the flip out of you, so yeah....

Sincerely, the short one out of everyone from the classes...
(P.S. this was so random. It didn't really explain really nothing, to be honest😂. I hope I get to see you next year to. 'Cause you kinda mean something to me rn😅...)