Chapter 2

(Sarab  pov)

I was watching TV when I got a text

"good morning beautiful soy Luis are you going to be busy toda"

"nop I have the day off and my parents are working"

"kieres salir somewhere"

"sure:)"

"Ill pick you up me das tu adress"

"ok" I gave him my adress

"ill pick you up in 10 minutes"

"ok"

i checked the time 11:30. Im still in pajama. I rushed to my room and took a quick shower. I got out. I checked the time. I have 2 minutes left. I dried my hair I curled it too. I changed into a Tshirt and shorts. I put on makeup minimum.

I was just in time because I heard a knock o  the door. I rushed downstairs and opened the door. It was Luis hes looks so handsome.

"estas hermosa Sarah"

"muchas gracias Luis and you look handsome"

"gracias, ready to go"

"wait I forgot my phone wait here" I rushed to my room and grabbed my phone. I rushed back.

"sorry"

"esta bien hermosa"

"A donde vamos a ir Luis"

"a comer y si kieres al park"

"ok" im so hungry

...

we arrive d at a mexican resturant which I work.He opened the door for me and we walked in the building.  We sat down at the table. my work buddy came and when she saw us she smiled at me.

we ordered our food and we started eating. 

"im full" I laugh "so cuanto va a costar mi comida"

"no te preoccupes yo pago"

"no Luis" we started to argue for a few minutes and he won. he paid fir my plate

...

we arrived at the park and we started to walk. We talked about our family and friends and other not important stuff.

it was gettinb pretty late.

"Luis its getting late I have to go"

"ill take you"

I didn't feel like walking so I agreed.

we arrived at my house, He smiled and he was leaning for a kiss. I leaned in to. We finally kissed, I started to think, wait a nearly know him. I stopped the kiss.

"sorry Sarah no sabia l-"

"esta bien Luis bye" I got out of the car. I got inside my house and walked to my room and sleep.

                                                         (Luis's Pov)

I cant belive I kissed her. I know I nearly know her but theres something about her that you know.

I arrived home and before I went to sleep I texted Sarah.

"good night beautiful"

she immediately responded

"good night Luis"

I put my phone to charge and went to sleep with a smike on my 0face

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY♥♡♥