one - fate, and other things

Harry

      I was never one to believe in fate, but maybe there is such a thing after all. People have always told me that things happen for a reason and that when these things happen, they're all part of a bigger plan for us.

      It seems like a fake, but maybe there is a little truth to it after all.

      A while ago, I started having these dreams. And, in each dream, I was always with a girl -- but I have no idea who she is; because in every dream, I can never see her face. It's all just a big blur.

      But the dreams, they seem so real. It's like I'm actually speaking and interacting with a real person. Her voice is the only thing I have to recognize her by. Her voice has come to haunt my thoughts during the day, when I should be focusing on my rising career.

      “I like you, Harry. You always see the good in things, even when there isn't much good to see.”

      “Thanks, I guess.”

      “You're welcome. That's a gift, you know; not many people can do that. Take me for example, I'm not exactly the most positive person... sometimes I just can't see the good at all, and I want to die.”

      “But why would you say that?”

      And her answer will always be:

      “You'll find out one day.”

      And it drives me insane that I have conversations with this girl, and I have grown to love and care for her when I know nothing about her;

      And she doesn't even exist.