Chapter 8 - Part 2

About an hour passed since the girls got back from the restaurant. They didn't really know what else to do, they had just finished their daily training, and Sayanee still had not returned.

"Huh... seems kinda dull with Sayanee not here," Mako said.

"She's still with those two girls from her school?" Yuko asked, as she was informed about the situation.

"Most likely..."

"But, Sayanee is such a diligent girl. She would've been back by now for sure."

"Maybe she's just out having fun."

"Well, let's see," Kana pulled up Sayanee's Gem on the screen. "Now, let's try and get a visual~"

As she was working, however, the screen started to glitch again.

"Mou~ of all times!"

Yuko tore out a paper that came out of the scanner. "What kind of reading is THIS? This is much different than what we got before?"

She then folded up the paper and put it in her pocket.

"Kana, let's do a more thorough check of any Gem or Black Prism energy later."

"Gotcha," Kana said before pounding the monitor one last time. Sayanee's Gem came back into view, and now there was some kind of attachment. "Hm? A video message?"

"Let's see what it is."

Kana tapped the screen and opened the video attachment.

"Oh my Lord..." Yuko's eyes were wide as she looked at the screen.

"S-Sayanee?!"

Yuko and Yui stood, their jaws dropped, while everyone else was laughing their butts off.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Kana laughed. "This is a WHOLE new side to Sayanee!"

"What happened to her all the sudden?"

"I guess those girls just have an influence on her," Haruppi said. "I mean, that's what she acted like when she was in high school. Ogasawara-san and Kotani-san told us that."

"No..." Yuko made a worried expression. "If that's how she really was, then why has she never shown this side to us? Why now? It makes no sense..."

"What do you mean? That's perfectly normal."

"No, something's wrong... I can just feel it, Sayanee was..."

Jurina then guiltily raised her hand, "Ano~... I kinda made Sayanee go back to being her ol' self. Like, how she was in high school."

"Wha-? How?"

"I kinda, sorta... erased her memory."

"You did WHAT?!" Yuko and Kana exclaimed.

Jurina took out the Gem she used to cast the spell.

"It was just a little prank..."

"You erased her memory, Jurina!"

"Don't you understand what that means?! You made her forget she was a Prism Knight! Now she's left wide open for one of Obsidian's soldiers to attack her!"

"I-I..."

"You weren't thinking at all, were you?!" Yuko said angrily. "You wanted to be funny with this little prank, but now you've endangered Sayanee! Are you happy now?! Is this funny to you?!"

"Yuko-san, calm down!" Yui pleaded.

Jurina remained silent.

"Just go get her back. And make it quick. Me and Kana will be working on other things."

Yuko walked away from the group and started working on reading the scannings. Kana motioned for them to go, seeing as Yuko was rather upset about Jurina's actions.

"Let's just leave her be. You can apologize when we get Sayanee back," Yui said.

"Y-yeah..." Jurina said. "Let's go."

----------------------

The four girls quickly arrived at the location Sayanee was. They saw her and her friends at an arcade, going absolutely crazy.

"Sayanee!" Yui ran up to the girl and got her attention. "There you are! What are you doing here? We have to get back to He--er, I mean, Yuko's place."

Just then, Sayaka did something unexpected...

"Komanechi! Komanechi! Naha! Naha! Hero of Justice, Underwear Man! Yamamoto desu."

Everyone stood dumbfounded.

"Wha..?"

"Now, who are you?" Sayanee pointed at Yui.

"Sayanee, it's me, Yui! You have to remember!"

However, as they were talking, Jurina noticed that Lapis could be seen and summoned some Geodites.

"Uh, guys... we got trouble!" she said, pointing towards what was going on.

"Yui!"

"You guys go on," she said to her friends. They nodded and ran towards the scene. Yui looked back to her friend, "Sayanee, please! You need to remember us! Remember what you really are!"

"What are ya talkin' about?! This IS who I am! And I don't want people like you bossin' me around. Now, leave me alone."

As she was walking away, Yui took out the crystal and pointed it at her.

"Sayanee, remember who you are!" Yui shouted as she cast the memory spell on Sayanee, a beam of white light shooting out.

The light hit her and all her memories re-entered her mind, making her stop in her tracks.

"I remember now... I'm a Prism Knight."

Sayaka looked at her friends and then looked at Yui. She knew what was more important. Even though she had fun, it was time to be serious again.

She walked over to her friends.

"Guys, sorry," she said. "Something came up. I have important business to do."

"Aw~ really?"

"I really am sorry."

"Then, will you do one last gag, Sayanee?"

"Please~~~" Her friends begged.

"Oh, alright, alright."

She took in a deep breath, and...

"Uhho! Uhho uho uho uho!" Sayanee banged on her chest, letting out all her emotions. "Uhoooo!!!"

Jurina snicked a bit, causing Yui to nudge her arm.

Sayanee sighed. "Glad I got all that out one last time..."

She then walked back to Yui and the two headed to the battlefield.

------------------------

Back at Headquarters, Yuko and kana were looking at the scanner and searching for what was causing the strange readings.

"No abnormalities... What does this all mean?" Yuko looked at the folded up paper.

Then, Kana noticed something...

"Uh-oh..."

"What?"

"Yuko, this!" Kana pointed at one of the screens, showing a heavy amount of dark energy that was released. "Could this be...?"

"Oh crap... Someone released the Onyx Saber!"

---------------------

Topaz and Amethyst hovered over Tokyo. Amethyst gave an evil smile as she rose the Saber high in the air. Black lightning shot in the sky and dark clouds started to form.

Thunder roared in the air as the girls were battling Lapis' Geodites.

"What..?!"

Lapis chuckled. "Time for the real show to begin! Prepare to see a whole new kind of darkness!"

As the sky turned dark and rain started to come down, something happened to the Geodites. The rain was transforming them, making them more monstrous and stronger.

"Oh God..."

Topaz and Black Amethyst appeared beside him. The power of the Onyx Saber had transformed Amethyst as well. Her armor looked stronger and very evil, emitting a dark aura.

"Take them out."

Topaz and Amethyst teleported down to the battlefield. Topaz grabbed Haruppi and Sayanee, while Amethyst took Jurina and Mako. They disappeared and Yui was left alone with Lapis.

"With your comrades separated, you stand no chance against me."

"No... this is..! I can't let this happen!"

Lapis chuckled and had the Geodites all charge at once.

Yui held out her sword and tried to attack, but she felt weak. The rain was making her weaker and weaker as it fell upon her.

"N-no..."

She fell to her knees and returned to her normal form, becoming sick from the rain's effects.

"Soon, the others shall fall like you," she heard Lapis' voice faintly echoing. "You have failed. Obsidian will finally rise again..."

Yui then fainted, her world becoming swallowed by darkness.

---

(END OF CHAPTER 8)