First Kiss

first kiss......

true love......

is it true if you meet someone you'll fall in love........

love at first sight............

one girl named rosamith just meet a guy but wait im not saying his name were just only beginning

rosamith studies at university of santo tomas as we call it UST for short,ok then while rose was running she saw john then rose was so in love like other people say "love at first sight", while she is in love she didnt hear what john was saying he is shouting many times untill they bumped together then rose said "im so sorry im just a little dizzy" then john said "ok ita fine just dont play P.E if your sick" so john take home rose so she can rest.

then when she rest she felt so good now, so she go to school now and she saw john so she run toawrds to him and she said "Hi john! i feel so good now and healthy and strong", then john said "well thats good news i feel so happy for you", then while the two are walking then rose just bumped a big guy but that big guy was a bully.

then the big guy said hey watch were your going girly or ill beat you up" then john said "hey back off your hurtinh this girl", then the big guy said "fine ill punch you instead", while the two are are talking and fighting rose was thinking inside her mind she said "is this really it john is fallind in love with me but wait so far from thinking this,i sould go and sto does two"

then she walk towards the two then she said "STOP YOU TWO!!!! you guys are acting like babies say sorry john and you big guy", then the two said the same time "ok im sorry"

the when there done fighting rosamith saw something at john's face there's a wound on his cheek rosamith bring john home and heal the wound on john's face to be continued....