Prolouge

The tale begins with the Sun and Moon, the two deities that ruled the skies. Both deities carried their own personality, something that dictated everything about the world they shared.

The Sun God carried with him fiery passion for everything. Yet often times fiery passion came with burning rage and a passion for domination.

The Moon Goddess possessed a calm that could tame the raging ocean. But far too often the calm would turn to submission.

The Sun God did not take too lightly to the calmness of the Moon Goddess--a trait that he mistook for weakness. Thus, he challenged the Moon Goddess to a challenge of creation. The rules were simple in the fact that there were no rules. It was a simple challenge.

Create a new creature, no limitations.

The Moon Goddess took to the challenge like she did to everything, calmly. She watched as the Sun God created his race with passion and quick design.

In her opinion, they were flawed. They were too impulsive and too cruel. The didn't carry the mentality of companionship that she admired in some of the creatures she had created earlier. Yet, the design seemed good. From the brain structure to the mechanics of it.

And with that thought, an idea was spawned.

She would mix together the animal of companionship with a creature similar to his. She didn't know exactly how his creation worked, but she figured she had enough of an idea.

So from the ground she brought up a wolf and with a whip of her had brought forth one of the new creatures--a human he had called it--and fused them. A wolf and human sharing a mind and body.

She was quite pleased.

The creature was tall and broad with porcelain skin. It's hair was black and their eyes a prominant amber. It was well muscled and seemed quite thoughtful as it looked around.

She smiled, knowing it was looking for a pack to lead already. She liked this one.

"Perhaps I'll call you Darius." She mused.

***

There's the prolouge you guys! I hope you enjoy this one more than the last. I have an actual storyline in which we'll be looking at 37 chapters including a prolouge and epilogue. Thank you so much for giving the revamp a chance.

Love ya!

Sammi