Chapter one- Vien

Chapter oooone!!! Enjoooooy the storyyyyy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vien was a bad tempered person. He didn't take crap from anyone,and even if he did,it would have been because he was forced to or had no other choice. He rarely hung around people,partly because he was always in a weird mood,and partly because he traveled so much.

Vien travels world wide, exploring the vast planet. Whether he has to travel by plane or by boat,he'll get where he wants to go. He's been from London to Perris, from New York to Tokyo,and almost everything in between. So far,he hasn't visited Italy, the UK, Australia, Spain, and Taiwan.

He let out a long sigh as the plane took off for Italy.

He was taking a plane to Italy for his first visit,and even though he didn't look it,inside his head he was jumping for joy. Vien always liked how Italy sounded,even though it had a cowardly reputation. He longed to see the beautiful country,wondering what people he'd see.

He yawned and pulled out his phone. He knew he couldn't have it out at is time, but he liked taking challenges. As a flight attendant passed, Vien brought a book up and on to the small device. The flight attendant didn't even glance at him, she was too busy flirting with the man to Vien's right.

Vien snorted,which got her attention much to his disappointment. He didn't want the booty-shorted woman near him. Vien almost vomited when she bent down and he got a clear view of her chest. She was about to say something,but another flight attendant pushed her away and shoved her down the isle. Vien took note to thank the small woman for ridding him of the slut.

Soon the plane began moving,and the trip to Italy began.

~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was short -.- whatever, I hope you enjoyed and that you'll like Chapter 2!