[1] Introduction

The Boyz (더보이즈) is a 12-member South Korean boy group under Cre.Ker Entertainment. The group consists of Sangyeon, Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae, Juyeon, Kevin, New, Q, Juhaknyeon,Hwall, Sunwoo, and Eric. The Boyz debuted on December 6th, 2017.

The Boyz Fandom Name: THE B (Pronounced in Korean as Deo Bi)
The Boyz Official Colors: – [ none yet but hopefully we'll get official colors soon :) ]

Twitter: officialTHEBOYZ

Facebook: Crecker_THEBOYZ / we_the_boyz

Instagram: official_theboyz

YouTube: THE BOYZ

V LIVE:  THE BOYZ

Information by me on THE BOYZ:

hello, i am yu xiaotong. i am a somewhat new fan of THE BOYZ. THE BOYZ to me is a very amazing group of boys. every single member is special, from the oldest to youngest, to the dancers, to the singers, to the rappers. everyone in this group means something to me. enough with the serious stuff lets talk about some fun stuff about THE BOYZ. 

i know you're all wondering.. who's xiaotong's bias-? (probably not wondering that tbh) well.. i actually have a few.. a small reminder that i love everyone in this group. not just the members i name. but currently my biases are; sangyeon, kevin, hwall and eric. in no specific order. 

THE BOYZ most recent song is "right here" but my favorite song of theirs is "boy" i like mostly all of their songs, yet i'm bound to dislike at least one song but i wont get into that. here is more information on the more mainstream songs of theirs ( in no specific order, yet again )

Boy- ( a great song for feeling energized )

The title track 'Boy' reinterpreted the charms of the boys who fearlessly challenge to the world even at a young age into music. By building the future bass-based melodic R&B top-line, the song was completed by two different elements of a dynamic beat and a lyrical melody. The lyrics "It's not a dream just for a moment. I am standing in front of you" delivers the confident message of THE BOYZ announcing that they will be the boys only for you.   

I'm Your Boy- ( a really great song for chilling )

'I'm your Boy' is a song for the fans as a gift before THE BOYZ makes its official debut. The entire members of THE BOYZ wrote the lyrics as they considered the fans as their first love, and recorded the song in major chord in their unique sweet voices 

Giddy Up- ( another song to make or energized or happy )

THE BOYZ, who made its grand debut with a strong goal to become 'the only boys' winning the hearts of the public, released its mini album 'THE START' and a new song titled 'Giddy Up' to begin the new year of 2018 with full of energy. If its debut album 'THE FIRST' was the first step to the world, this album 'THE START' is THE BOYZ's dash starting the race beyond the starting line. The title track 'Giddy Up' describes the message of THE BOYZ not to stop but to run forward no matter what will happen with the unique bright and energetic charms. It shows the hopeful dash of the boys who returned as fresh and energetic boys.  

KeePer- ( a cute chill song but still energizing and fresh, very fresh )

Power rookie THE BOYZ, who is heralding the transition of generation in the world of singers, collaborated with Park Kyung of Block B as a producer. After producing the albums of Block B and his solo album as well as 'Loves Me or Not' by Taeil X Sejeong that was released in June 2017, Park Kyung is a recognized producer. Park Kyung gave this song to THE BOYZ as a gift and completed as a sweet confession song that balances between the unique sensitivity of Park Kyung and the fresh energy of THE BOYZ.  

Right Here- ( another song to make you energizied, most of their songs are like this :] )

THE BOYZ has established a magical space [THE SPHERE] that you can't get out of if you fall into it. The group proudly shouts out 'Right Here'. The debut album [THE FIRST] introduced THE BOYZ as the only special boys to the world and [THE START] heralded the powerful beginning of the group. [THE SPHERE] invites you to a special space created by 12 boys with different personalities and characteristics.    

in the next few chapters i will be talking about each members individually. my opinions on the member as well as facts or fun facts about them. i apologize if any of my words end up offending anybody.

--- reminder: this book was made the day of 11/12/2018 anything that happens after this day will NOT be included in this book unless i decide to change up the information myself. ---

-yu xiaotong