[2] Long Night | Lemon 🍋

Heyyyyy guys, I just couldn't get enough of this cutie so I wrote another lemon chapter so enjoy. And by the way you guys are 16 in this.

-----------------------

Long night

-

Izuku Midoriya x Childhood friend!Reader

-

Normal P.o.v

It was like any other weekend with Izuku. Yes, it was strange that you spend most of your time at his house than your own. But your just loved being around him. He was the glow in your life.

You two have been together since you guys were 5 years old. But that was only because you two live right next to each other.

Your mom's were like the bestest friends. And she was already like your 2nd mother. You even call her mom. Sure, you thought of her as a mother. But you always tried to see she a a mother-in-law. It always made you blush the thought of Izuku being your husband. You weren't even dating for God's sake.

But there you were again. In front of his door. It was about 6:00 pm at night.

You held your hand up to the hand before bringing it back down and gave a long sigh.

Y/n's P.o.v

I backed away from the door and backup against the railing, leaning on it. I looked down at my feet. 'I want to tell him', I thought. I jumped when I heard the door open. I was met with a freckled boy with a trash bag in hand.

"Y/n?" He asked. I smiled and said hello. "So want to walk with me?" He said glancing down to the trash bag in his hand. I nodded and we started to walk off. "Are you ok? You haven't said a word." Izuku said worried.

"I'm fine just a little tired." I said lying. We started to walk down the cement stairs. "Y/n I've known you long enough to know when your lying." He said turning to me. I walked down the last step with him. "Lately I've been meaning to tell you something.." I said sighing.

He opened the lid to the dumpster and threw the trash in it. "What is that?" He ask closing the lid. I Shrugged my shoulders lying again. He tilted his head at me. "Y/n.." He said in a caring tone. "Let's talk about this another time please." I politely asked. He nodded.

The way back was quiet. Now we stood in front of his door. "Do you want to come in?" He said smiling while holding the door open. I smiled and said yes. I stepped inside to see Inko. "Oh, hello sweet Y/n." She said in a warm tone. "Hi mom." I said kissing her cheek.

" I was just going to the store you kids want to join me?" She said smiling. I looked at Izuku and he shook his head no. "Ok then. I'll be back in a bit, so don't make a mess." Inko said and grabbed her bag. She said her goodbyes and left.

"And then they were two." I said turning to Izuku. "So what you want to do? A movie like always?" He said as we walked into his room. "That sounds perfect like always..!" I giggled. I sat on his bed looking around admiring all his posters.

Even though I've seen them so many times before they never get old. Because it shows who he is. And I love him. So I love every part of him. I watched him move around the his tv, until he turned to me and the tv started to play.

"So what's tonight's movie?" I asked crossing my legs. He came up and sat next to me. "You'll see" He said with a smirk. I turned to the tv to see F/m. "Oh my gosh I love this movie...!" I said jumping on him. The movie started as I layed on his chest.

I heard his heart beat, it was soothing. It beated fast, or was that my heart. I barely paid attention to the tv. I was thinking everyway I could tell him. That i was in love with him. For the past 9 years I've known him I knew I would fall for him. And I did.

And I don't regret it. Falling for him, because now I enjoy every moment i have with him even more.

I lifted my head and looked at him, still laying on his chest. "Izuku?" I said in a hush tone. He looked down at me and hummed in response. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. My words were stuck in my throat. There I was looking like a fool in front of him yet again.

I closed my mouth and just took action. I move up to him and place my lips on his soft ones. I squeezed my eyes shut. I pulled away. My eyes a little teary. I sat up, straddling him.

"I'm sorry.. I just-... I'm in love with you. For the past 9 years I've struggled with these feelings. But I've never been able to make them go away. I don't know what's wrong with me just everything about you makes me want to melt inside." I said a blushing mess on the verge of crying.

I looked at him to see him blushing, and a lot i may add. Not to lie it comforted me a little. "I love you too. Hearing you say that made me feel so relieved you feel the same way. Without you my life would be meaningless." He said cupping my cheek. The tears feel from my eyes as I smashed my lips back into his.

He cupped my cheek as we deepen the kiss. I pulled away yet again. "Do you want to go f-futher?" I ask looking into his eyes. He nodded and bit his lip. I put my lips on his again. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I swirled my tongue around his, making him hum in delight.

I dragged my tongue against the roof of his mouth. He moaned into the kiss. I slipped my hand underneath his shirt lifting it over his head, breaking the kiss. He took the chance to lift my shirt over my head. "Are you sure about this?" I said reaching behind me trying to unclip my bra.

He nodded really fast, I smiled and unclipped my bra throwing it down besides his bed. His eyes stared at my now exposed chest. "Y-you can touch t-them if you w-want.." I said.

"O-ok, Can we maybe s-switch?" He mumbled nervously. I laughed and let him tower me. I rolled on my back as he hovered me. I looked at his face as he focused on the new task on hand. His shaky warm hands cover my breats, giving an firm squeeze. I moaned quietly.

"Can w-we just. You know..." I said red blush tinting my cheeks and the tips of my ears. He nodded. We quickly threw off the rest of our clothes. And I was kind if worried how he was going to fit in me, I mean he was really big.

He aligned himself and looked at him, waiting for the green light to go. I wrapped my arms around him torso. He slowly eased himself in me. I squeeze my eyes shut from all the pain. Tears fell from my eyes.

Normal P.o.v

Izuku stopped looking at Y/n in concern. He kissed Y/n forehead trying to reassure her. A few minutes pass and she gave him the go to move. He slid in and out of her. "Nghh y-your so tight.." He moaned out.

"Nnn- Izuku please go faster!" Y/n dragging her nails down his back. Leaving long red streaks down Izuku back. He went faster to her request.

"Nhn- I can't think- Mnnn!" She moaned out. "Nghn! Me too!" He repiled. Izuku went faster. Y/n's hands traveled into his hair, pulling it slightly.

"Mhpmmm! I'm so close! Ah I-Izuku!" Y/n said putting her head into his shoulder. The knot in her stomach tighten. "Mn! M-me too! O-oh gosh!" He exclaimed. Soon the knot in her stomach came undone and coating his member.

That was enough to send him over the edge. He painted himself on her walls. He pulled out and flopped next to her. Their chest fell up and down. Trying to regain thier lost breaths. Izuku's eyes widen when he forgotten one important thing.

"Y/n w-we didn't use a-" He started.

Y/n's P.o.v

"Don't worry my mom makes me take birth control." I finished for him. The look of relief washed over his face.

The sudden click of the front door made us jump. We got up and rushed to put on our clothes. We sat on the bed like nothing happened.

---------------

Edited: No

I'm running out of ideas. Helpppp meeee. I need some Jesus. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed.

PEACE OUT ✌