Camping Trip

Rui's Pov
-------------

"Ready for camp?" My friend V asks.

"I think so" i reply checking my bags "is this your first school camping trip too?"

"Yes, i have no idea what to expect." He replies

Im sitting on my school desk with my bags on the floor next to me as i talking with my pal V. We're about to go on our school camping trip, i've moved schools a few times due to my parents work so i've always missed school camps. I have no idea why V has never went, maybe because he is blind.

"Do you think anyone will kiss you?" V says. Joking with me.

"As if anyone would like to date an Australian like me." I giggle and V tried to keep a straight face.

I see him glance over my shoulder and when i turn all i see is Zen talking with one of his friends. Guess he heard then because there's no way he could see them.

"I wouldn't be so sure." He mumbles and then turns to his blue bags like he can see them.

"What does that even mean?" I ask him and he pretends not to hear.

I look over my shoulder again and meet eyes with Zen. He was Bootiful red eyes and he's pretty attractive but it's unlikely he'd ever like someone like me. V was probably just distracted by something. I turn away and our other friend Yoosung joins us.

"Im so excited to go!" The blonde hair boy giggles. "Im going to get so many adorable yaoi photo of guys at camp using V's Camara! Like campfire cuddling, secret spooning it tents--" he gets interrupted by his older cousin slapping him on the back of the head. Yoosung flinches for a second and sighs watching her walk away without a word.

"You have weird obsessions." V says keeping his camara close to him.

"Like your the one to talk, your the one thats gonna spooning my cousin in a tent" yoosung says, i look dead inside after listening to that and he laughs at my expression. V doesn't really laugh cause he cant see whats going on.

"Sooooo Rui, planning on getting it on with anyone at the camp?" Yoosung laughs putting a hand on my shoulder, V somehow gives yoosung a death stare, which is ironic since V is Blind.

"Oh hell no, not this again. Not today mate" i say hopping off my desk letting some of my Australian talk get to me.

"Well i know a few guys who'd like like to kiss ya~" Yoosung laughs looking over my shoulder.

"Roight...lets go to the bus before Yoosung aks more sexual questions" i state picking up my bags and guiding V's hands to his.

"Sure! I'll tell you who on the way to the bus!" Yoosung says following me with V right behind.

We exit the classroom and once we're out yoosung starts up again and looks at me with a mischievous look in his purple eyes.

"Zen likes you." he states without hesitation. "He always looks at you and I overheard his tell Jumin that he thinks you're pretty soft looking and cute."

"He looked over at us when we said there's guys who would kiss you" He adds as V nods acting like he saw what happened. "And he glared at me when i said i was gonna tell ya who~"

We arrive at the bus and place our bags in the storage compartment under the bus. A few others are here, hoping to get seats at the back of the bus away from the teachers.

"Do you think there's a seat on the bus with three seats?" V asks.

"Nope, but i don't think that'll be a problem" Yoosung laughs, "Zen, Jumin and Ray just arrived, guaranteed Zen will try to sit with you,"