Prologue

Taking the biggest opportunity of his life, Tom Holland dropped out of university and flew to Atlanta to film one of the most anticipated films in the Marvel Universe, Spider-man.

LA Samuels is an aspiring movie director who takes the job as Tom's assistant to get set experience. She's a rich man's daughter, always getting what she wants so being someone's assistant will take a huge turn for her.

One night.

One night where everything changes.

One night where they switched lives. Literally.

--

A/N

Hiyaaaa!! This is a new book mainly starring Tom Holland. You can picture the girl whoever you like, (it could be you), but Emma Roberts is so beautiful and is kind of the perfect one for the character (aka Chanel Oberlin).

Anywaaaay, I'm so excited for this book and if you guys have read my last book series (aka Opposites Attract, False Positive, and Negative Space), this is a spin-off. Tom shows up on Negative Space so if you're not interested in reading them haha, you can message me to know which chapters he was in 'cause the first parts of this book is like happening during some chapters in Negative Space, like a crossover or something.

And to anyone who comes across this and wants to read my Calum Hood book series, there will be some spoilers ahead, like big ones, like the first chapter of this is a big spoiler!!! so don't!

WELL. I hope you guys find this book to your liking. And thank you for clicking the 'Read' button when you saw this book.

SML XO

SCHYLER ❤