꒰ 船舶要求 2 ꒱

part 2 of why him? e n j o y !!
w a r n i n g :: too much angst
mention of death and suicide.

═══════════════

Third Person P.O.V.

Hyunwoo was on his way to Minhyuk's house until he recieved a phone call from Kihyun's phone, there was currently traffic so he sighed and accepted the call as he brought it close to his ear.

“What do you want Ki—”

“Mr. Son Hyunwoo?”

Hyunwoo thought for a second, that was a female's voice “Yes, this is Son Hyunwoo speaking”

“Mr. Yoo Kihyun was found dead in his kitchen, he has 6 cuts. We tried contacting his parents but they were all unattended or out of reach.”

I— what?” He choked out, what happened when he left?  He was clearly in a mystery. Minutes later he saw Mr. Yoo on a restaurant with his wife, how is he supposed to face Kihyun's father if his son is dead without him knowing?

Hyunwoo felt the guilt build inside of him, until he heard the phone again, so he started speaking “Ah, sorry sorry, I was driving. I'll call you back”

Without even noticing, Hyunwoo's eyes were filled with tears. Why did this suddenly affect him? Maybe it was the fact that he still loved the younger, but there's no way he can reverse time no more.

He just looked down, his feelings were all so confusing, he loved the boy yet he still cheated for a reason he doesn't want to bother remembering. Kihyun was loyal, so the boy should've just treasured him.

But he still did something so risky that the only person who stayed loyal and truthful to him died. All because of him.

Hyunwoo saw his phone ringing again, he answered the call without even bothering to check who the caller was.

“Son Hyunwoo, I'll make sure you regret hurting Kihyun. He wasted his life for someone like you, it seems so pathetically untrue, but I'll definitely make you suffer for what you did”

Hyunwoo recognized the voice, it was none other than Kihyun's ex, Lee Hoseok.

He bit his lip, remembering how Kihyun had to break Hoseok's heart just for him.

He just looked down in guilt. He can't do this anymore, it was all too much for him, he started breathing heavily.

He suddenly pulled out something from his pocket. It was a knife. 

“I'm sorry Kihyun-ah but I need to make it up to you.. ” he then stabbed himself, hissing by the pain, biting his lip harshly as tears dripped down his cheeks, slowly fading away into death.

a/n: don't hate me omfg- this was late I'm sorry oml-