Loli,You Can do it!

"NOOOOO!".Loli banged her head on her desk.the reason why she did that ,is she has do a test since she got always a b on every test.

So,the teacher wants to make a chance.if Loli gets a A+ on this test ,she don't have to have chores in school ,If not....then she has do it.

"Don't worry,Loli.it's just a test"Candy laid her hand on Loli's shoulder.

"Just a test?!,how can I pass this test?!"Loli whined.

"Hmph,that's because you sometimes daydream in the class"Hotaru smirked,making Loli glaring at him.

"Hotaru,enough.she's couldn't help it.
It's her type"Candy scolded him.

"How bout I help with this test an-"

"Sorry,Candy.on this test,nobody I mean ,I mean nobody musn't help me on this test"Loli said.

Candy felt dissapointed inside and Subaru laid his hand on Candy's head.

"Since we can't help Loli with the test.we should cheer her with all our hearts"Ma-chi said.

Subaru and Candy nodded their heads.

"Hotaru,what's your answer?"Ma-chi asked to Hotaru who was struggling with this.

"F-fine!,i'll c-cheer her!"Hotaru stuttered as his face were red.

"Minna....arigato.."Loli smiled.

(Loli's house)
"Ugh!,why is it so hard?"Loli whined and Coco stroked with her head on Loli's legs.

"Thanks,Coco".

Then Loli's mother came in with a tray of mille crepe and a cup of hot tea.

"Loli,I brought mille crepe and a cup of hot tea ".

"Ah, arigato,oka-san".

Mrs Hayami placed the tray on the desk.she looked at her daughter and thought:she's working so hard....

Mrs Hayami left and Loli took a break from writing and begins eating her mille crepe and sipping her tea.

After that,Loli continued with her homework and the mille crepe and a cup of hot tea made her stress go away.

(The next day)
"Kami-sama,Buddha!"Candy and Hotaru prayed as they walked round and round.

"Wow,I never though that you two are freaking out bout this"Subaru said.

"Look!,I know Loli since we're toddlers and I helped her on every homework she has.so this her first time without me!"Candy said and kept on praying .

Then Loli came out with a big smile.
"And?!,did you pass it?!"Both Candy and Hotaru shouted.

"Yes!".
Then Candy and Loli jumped of joy and Hotaru was relieved.

"We gonna to celebrate with crepes!"Loli said.

"I'll pay"Subaru said .

Then they left school and celebrate .